The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Giant Downtime - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Giant Downtime (/thread-2921.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Giant Downtime - blazinchuck - 11-16-2011

i feel your frustration Nate...i wish i was 1/3 as good as Jayt. then i would be able to address these issues with ease and speed. I have been through about 3 web guys to get this site to where it is now...and ya think you've seen "down time" lol...

is this down time? no, but it is an inconvenience...for you, for me, and for the rest of CB4x4. I know Jayt puts as much as he can into this site and all his others(yes he has many others) so he can get a lil spread thin from time to time...especially while rebuilding a 350 chevy for his wife.

his 1st and most important goal is to see that the site hasnt crash or down...second to that, finding time to deal with the biggest issues and addressing those. we have always tried to update and keep the site fresh with new ideas. i really wish i could show yall what i started with just over 7 yrs ago...heck it was a mess at best.

i was recently PM'd with concerns of someone complaining bout some of our issues and some issues on their side. im not Jon from Classic and this isnt my daily job...i just fix what i can fix and try to help where i can. Nate, i will extend the same offer i made to the other member(see below). the money isnt an issue for me. Ive always wanted members to put as much as they can into something they really like. I love this site...im not just saying that-i really love it!!! i knew from the beginning it would never be classic. we get members from all over the world...and then we get ppl that never show back up. i cant worry myself other them, i can only address those right here right now. ill upgrade your membership for one year. hoping this will show you a lil more of what this site might offer.

...as a matter of fact, anyone that is "active" and having issues...i will upgrade your membership for one year to compensate you for your troubles. but, dont waste my time signing up here for an upgrade knowing you(anyone in general) havent so much as posted once or posted in the last 6months

this is all i can offer. this long post is not directed entirely to Natemod, but it should address some concerns anyone else might have.

Giant Downtime - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

back to the top

Giant Downtime - JayT - 11-17-2011

Wow... I hadn't seen that error yesterday... Thought all of the "issues" were over... Sorry to hear you feel that way, Nate.

I'll see what I can dig up on this new error.

Nicely put, Chuck.

Giant Downtime - JayT - 11-17-2011

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Nice! :hysterical:

We don't have any worries with JayT on the job ... A couple years ago I was traveling thru and JayT let me stay the night at his house so while I was there I snap this picture of JayT

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :xyxthumbs:

And don't ever forget it, yo! LMAO

Giant Downtime - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

ok, posting to a thread reveals this error. also when i PM and sent..that works, but when i go back to main forum...i still see that error

Giant Downtime - SC74 - 11-17-2011

Wow has it really been 7 years?? I think I've been around since the beginning. I know I was on the "first" group trip to the Gulches. I drove Jessica's blue bronco from Greenville, Chuck towed his red bronco on a utility trailer behind a dodge dakota, and Scott and Moody both had blazers. If I remember corrrectly, Chuck even broke a front axle shaft :hysterical:

The site has grown leaps and bounds and I know all of the hard effort that Chuck and others have put into it. Thank you JayT for doing everything you do :notworthy: I look forward to another 7 years here - maybe my build will be done by then :toothy12: (that was for you JP).

Giant Downtime - johnpaulgolf - 11-17-2011

SC74 Wrote:Wow

I look forward to another 7 years here - maybe my build will be done by then :toothy12: (that was for you JP).

:thefinger:
Confusedmokin:
:thefinger:

Giant Downtime - NateMob - 11-18-2011

Chuck, you're the man! JayT, the site is great and i will be here daily as i have been since joining. Thanks for all the response and for the site.

Nate