The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - 4wdx4 - 12-29-2009

Hi, my name is Will. I live in Hamptonville on the outskirts of yadkinville. I just found out about the site and it looked interesting so I joined up.

I currently own an 85 bronco with the H.O. 351w and C6 tranny. It needs some work to get it back up on its feet but I have owned it since 92 so it isn't going anywhere (its like part of the family) I would like to add an EB to the stable someday though:biggthumpup:

Introduce yourself to the group! - berg bronco - 12-29-2009

welcome to the site! Ive heard theres a good eb junkyard up that way

Introduce yourself to the group! - JayT - 12-29-2009

Welcome aboard, Will!!

Do you know BroncoMatt? He's from the same town, I believe... You may have seen his blue EB with the infamous yellow rollbar and "Official J**p rescue Vehicle" spare tire cover.

Introduce yourself to the group! - JayT - 12-29-2009

Welcome aboard, Will!!

Do you know BroncoMatt? He's from the same town, I believe... You may have seen his blue EB with the infamous yellow rollbar and "Official J**p rescue Vehicle" spare tire cover.

Introduce yourself to the group! - 4wdx4 - 12-29-2009

JayT Wrote:Welcome aboard, Will!!

Thanks for the welcome
I don't believe I have meet him before but, I look forward to talking with him. There is a blue EB close by where I live although I don't know if it has a yellow rollbar or not.

Introduce yourself to the group! - jollygrngiant - 12-29-2009

Hey Will!! glad you joined
Don't be shy and post up!!! Alot of good guys and gals on here.
:beer:

Introduce yourself to the group! - josephitguy - 12-29-2009

Welcome Aboard! :biggthumpup: I have an 86 Full Size with the HO also. Saving up to put another C6 in it ( in back yard now).

Introduce yourself to the group! - obxbronco - 12-30-2009

hey will, glad to see you made your way over here. Welcome.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomatt - 12-30-2009

Welcome aboard Will, I also live in Hamptonville in the Lone Hickory area. Like the guys mentioned I have a blue 71 EB and a blue 79 full size.
That good eb junk yard is out in Raleigh some where, Cuz or JayT may know where. I have a phone number for him some where.
Be sure to post up progress pics of your build.
Broncomatt

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 01-02-2010

welcome to cb4x4 will.

-mike.