The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncoslim - 01-03-2010

Hey, my name is Scott and I'm a Broncoholic... :beer:New to this thread all though I know a few folks here. I attempted to post my pony pics but I guess I'm not smarter than a 5th grader as I have no idea. Some day maybe it will work... I live in High Point and drive Tiller/ladder truck for the fire department. I have a '73 EB that started out slightly modified but has gotten a bit out of hand lately. I just stretched and 4 linked the rear, Corbeaus. disk rears, 37" Iroks, H1 converted wheels, and a few other doo dads. Can't wait to wheel it soon. I hope to make some Bronco events this year. I've wheeled with the Mid-Atlantic EB folks twice and they were real nice. I wheeled with a group of full size guys from NC at URE and had a great time. They appreciated me bringing my chevy buddy and then pulling him out of trouble with the little EB for the cameras. Anyways, We're planning a 2 week trip to Moab this Oct. so I could use plenty of input on camp grounds, watering holes and trails if anyone has been out there. See ya, Slim

Introduce yourself to the group! - cuz1 - 01-03-2010

Welcome to the site.
carl welch

Introduce yourself to the group! - gumby93 - 01-03-2010

Welcome to the site. I am just down the road in wilmington. We should get up sometime.

Introduce yourself to the group! - scbronco - 02-22-2010

hello all, my name is Nick, and i am in Sumter. i have a 74 bronco sport i am resto-modding. i have been looking for nearby trails since i got here, and have found none, so if anybody knows of anything please let me know...

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 02-22-2010

scbronco Wrote:hello all, my name is Nick, and i am in Sumter. i have a 74 bronco sport i am resto-modding. i have been looking for nearby trails since i got here, and have found none, so if anybody knows of anything please let me know...

welcome to the site Nick! glad to have ya join...as for trails in Sumter...im not much help to ya. My guess would be to stop the next muddy truck ya see and ask them lol. Gulches would be the closest real ORV park to you,Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 02-22-2010

Welcome to the sight, Nick! It's always good to add another to our roles!!!! :xyxthumbs:

Introduce yourself to the group! - JayT - 02-22-2010

Welcome aboard, Nick!

Introduce yourself to the group! - medwards01 - 02-22-2010

:xyxwave::xyxwave: [SIZE="4"]Welcome Nick....Glad to have you onboard!! [/SIZE]I have found this site and classicbroncos.com to be the most helpful and informative of all the 4x4 sites out there....Rock On Early Broncos :rockon::rockon:

Introduce yourself to the group! - scbronco - 02-22-2010

im on classicbroncos too, awesome site, but you can tell that people still like to restore these to original condition, unlike the jeep sites. the tech threads dont get quite as technical... LOL.

i have been to Gulches, but uwharrie is still my favorite. i just wish i had a more "backyard" place to go... my wife loves to come out with me, but we have a 2 month old, and making big camping trips is difficult to do as a family at the moment. if wwe had someplace that was within 20 minutes or so, we could make little half day trips together, and it would give me a place to test my junk without the risk of having to towe it 3 hours home if it fails. i reckon i will just have to flag down the next muddy truck i see and hope for the best! thanks for the warm welcome! :xyxthumbs:

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomatt - 02-22-2010

Welcome to the group Nick, Still cant help with the local trails. You can check with the NC4x4.com group. They may know of a local trail.
As for mods, our group has everything you could look for. From mild prerunners to hard core rock crawling, someone in our group has built one. If there is a specific write up your looking for, let us know. If its not already up on our site, we either have it saved on paper or disk and will post it up.
Broncomatt