The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - jeepincreeper - 02-05-2012

I'm guessing I'm introducing myself in the right place. I'm Matt and I'm 26. While I don't have a Bronco I'm not to proud to admit they are pretty baddass. A buddy of mine Sparkchaser on here told me I should sign up here because of my current project. As you might have guessed I have a jeep. Not to bore you with its details I will move along to the project. "The Problem Child" as it is called is my wife and mines mud truck. Its a 1990 Dodge dakota 3.9. Well Sparkchaser, or Ronnie as I know him helped us get it going and its sitting on stock suspension with 35s NO LIFT! Its a blast but has been chewing up axles like you wouldn't beleave. So now come the Bronco part. Its going in for a SAS and the doner is 1979 ford bronco axles and brackets and all. So I'm came here in search of builds on such suspension to give me some ideas and tips. But don't worry I can admire the bronco for the wicked machine it is too.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 02-05-2012

welcome aboard Matt!! sounds like a neat project cant wait to see it. thanks for joining!

Introduce yourself to the group! - jeepincreeper - 02-05-2012

Thanks Chuck! Yeah its an interesting project to say the least. As soon as I can I will get some pics up if y'all don't mind a nonbronco. We are looking forward to seeing it come together. Between the big 35s and my right foot the stock axles have been taking a beating! We know a V8 swap is in its future too but we are trying to go step by step.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomatt - 02-05-2012

Welcome to the group Matt, Your mud truck does sound like fun. To put the hp 44 under your dodge, I would use the oe radius arms and make your own track bar. For the lift I would use oe coil overs from a full size dodge truck or something close. That would be the cheapest way. Of course you will have to make your own drive shafts (presuming your putting the rear 9" too). Keep us posted with pics of your build.

Introduce yourself to the group! - jeepincreeper - 02-06-2012

Yeah we are definatly doing the radius arms, and yeah its the dana 44 and the 9" I'm useing. Trying to figure how tall its gonna sit though.

Introduce yourself to the group! - DirtyWhiteBoy - 02-19-2012

Hey Guys, Enjoyed a lifetime of Bronco's. Now I have another one 74 ranger 302 at, ps hard-top. Had it about a month goibng through it weekend at a time. Good to find a group of Bronco owners. I will be seaarching for new ideas and this looks like the spot.
Tim from Zebulon

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 02-19-2012

welcome to the site Tim! glad ya got another.

we love pics lol

Introduce yourself to the group! - BucknEB - 02-19-2012

Welcome to Carolina Broncos Tim. Like Chuck said let's see some pictures of that Bronco. You may even want to start a build thread.

Introduce yourself to the group! - SC74 - 02-19-2012

Tim - you should try to make it to our Meet & Greet at the end of March. Not sure where Zebulon is but Charlotte is fairly central. X3... lets see some pics.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 02-19-2012

Tim, sent you a PM about the 302 you were asking about. Welcome aboard! Post up on any questions you might have or issues you run into.