The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - Patrick.M - 04-13-2012

Hey guys, I've met a bunch of you already at Barts house and at Carpenters last month. I've got a 75 that's been sitting in my garage snowballing for the past 18 months. Disc conversion, rebuilt axles, suspension lift, explorer serp, etc, etc. I'm very close to getting to running again thanks to Roberts help and hours of searching here and on classic.

So, what do I need to do to post pics?

Introduce yourself to the group! - BucknEB - 04-14-2012

Hey Patrick,

Yeah man it was good to hang with you again at the M&G. To post a Pic just go to the "manage attachments" tab. Scroll below the text box and click the tab then you should be able to attach a picture from your computer files.

edit: Sorry man I just realized that you're not a full member. Pay the $10 become a full member it opens up the full forum and enables you to post pictures. PM Blazinchuck and he will set you up with the paypal info if you're interested.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 05-09-2012

how to post pics

Introduce yourself to the group! - aiobst - 08-13-2012

Hi, I'm Andrew, I live in Jacksonville, NC and just got a 1968 Bronco to restore a bit at a time and give me some fun. I'm also a member on classic broncos.

[Image: 12%2B-%2B1]

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 08-13-2012

Nice color! Wink Welcome to the group. Check out the November run info for URE.

Introduce yourself to the group! - streetdoc - 08-13-2012

Hi everyone, I am Don M. from Piedmont SC. I have been a Bronco Fan Since 1980. I have owned a '73 Sport, '76 Explorer (currently), '79 Monster, 2 '89s Full Size, '90 Bronco II, '94 XLT, and a '95 EB. My Ride now is a garage dust collector, 1976; I have a fresh 302, C4,Rear End. Not done the body yet. The Cap has some rust on the drip rail, and i am going to pull it and put a rag top on it, therefore i am looking for a 4 point roll bar. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Don

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 08-14-2012

welcome streetdoc and aiobst! thanks for joining,Chuck

Introduce yourself to the group! - BucknEB - 08-14-2012

Welcome to the site aiobst and streetdoc!

Introduce yourself to the group! - buckley83 - 09-03-2012

Hello all. I've just moved to Sumter, SC. I own a 1970 Bronco Sport. It's been in my family for 23 years. I recently had it restored by BC Bronco in Texas. It has a Ford Racing 302 Crate motor, 3.5" suspension lift, ZF transmission, Ford 9" in the front and rear, 4.11 gear with ARB lockers and 33" BF Goodrich MTs. We are looking forward to going to some Bronco events.

Introduce yourself to the group! - DirtyWhiteBoy - 09-03-2012

Welcome to the group, Post some pic's of your Bronco when you get a chance. DWB