The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - snipes243 - 09-03-2012

Welcome to the group

Introduce yourself to the group! - BucknEB - 09-04-2012

Welcome buckley83, that sounds like a real nice Bronco! Lets see some pictures of that truck. If you look in the club events, we are planning our annual November run to Uwharrie N.F. with trail rides, camping, etc.:xyxthumbs:

Introduce yourself to the group! - wepuckett - 06-23-2014

Well I guess intro's havn't happened in a while or no new members in a while I am currently living in Morganton, NC just purchased a 73 project with tons of spare metal and parts. Pretty new to this been on classic bronco's for a bit trying to read and learn figured I would come over here and hopefully meet more people that live even closer to me. I will read up some time on how to post pics and work on getting some posted when I get the rest of the parts and other chasis home.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 06-23-2014

Again, welcome. Most of us are pretty alright, save a few dummies. I think we all wear that hat at some point. It just gets passed around some.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 06-23-2014

I'm one of those dummies that rely on some of the gurus around here! Welcome to the site and hope to run into you one day. Lots of bronco owners in NC to ur in good hands.
Matt

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 03-02-2015

Hey. Newbie here from the Charlotte Area (Indian Trail). Just picked up my first Bronco, a '71.
It's currently sitting in the parking lot at my mechanics garage. We just went over a plan of attack.
It's mostly all stock now, but we are adding a 302, with an AOD tranny. Mostly billet parts.
Adding power disc brakes, power steering, family roll cage, full top (it currently has a truck top), 3" body lift (to allow the tranny), new seats, AC/Heat unit, carpet/heat/sound pad, new paint inside and out, winch bumper, new 35's with Fuel wheels. Guess that's mostly it to start with.
Looking to use this as my hunting truck, and get the hunting gear out of my daily driver (2015 Tundra -Jacked).
Eventually I may turn it over to my son, but that depends on how attached I become with it after the mods.
Not sure how to post the current photo, as it's on my computer and not hosted in a cloud site.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 03-02-2015

Welcome Pepp! I'd be happy to take that old and ugly truck top off your hands?!!!!! You r just down the road from two of the greatest early bronco builders, BroncosbyBart and Nickstrix. Lots of helpful guys on this website.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 03-02-2015

Thanks Crawdad! Happy to be here. Not sure if I want to sell the truck cap or not. Be nice to have a few options. I'm supposed to go look at a full cap this week down in SC. Hopefully it looks good. I'll let you know if I decide to sell the truck cap though. I'm chompin' at the bit to get this thing up and running.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 03-02-2015

Welcome! Sounds like we need some pics Big Grin I can post one for you if you want to email it to me. My address is my user name on the left at yahoo dot com

I'm right above you in Mint Hill. Sounds like you've got a lot planned for it. Better not keep any of those receipts!

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 03-03-2015

I'd consult with Bart before pouring gobs of money in a bronco. Go by his house and chat with him. Great guy and he advises me a lot on my build.

Let's see some pics, especially of that raggedy ole truck top that I'll take of your hands! Wink