The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 03-03-2015

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your project come together.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 03-04-2015

welcome to the site, thanks for joining! another easy way to post pics...upgrade membership

Introduce yourself to the group! - snipes243 - 03-04-2015

Look forward to seeing more on your project. There are few of us in the area. What type of lift you planing on running?

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 03-06-2015

Bart,
Just sent you an email with some of my pictures.
Maybe we can meet up for a coffee or beer sometime soon to discuss.
I'll upgrade my membership as well Chuck.
I'm not sure if I want to sell my truck cap or not at this point.
My mechanic drove down to SC (just north of Columbia) yesterday to pick up a full cap for me. Said it was in great condition.
Maybe it belonged to one of y'all?
Snipes243, not sure what brand of body lift we are going with at this point. I didn't really want to lift it at all, but my mechanic said that it was necessary to clear the Auto tranny (switching from 3 on tree to Auto).
What would you recommend?

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 03-06-2015

Pepp,
You keep that truck top, it's worth a pretty penny! I really don't need one but many will pay top dollar for one in good shape.

Gotcha. Out of curiosity, how much could I expect to get for something like that? It's in great shape.

Chuck, Just upgraded my membership to a 2-year.
PayPay didn't give me the option to input my name, so it will show up as User: Stone1@carolina.rr.com
Please confirm receipt.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 03-06-2015

Post up some pics and we will give our input. In good to great shape I'd say $400-$1k, again depends on condition. If I were you and you have the room I would keep it on hand for a rainy day.

I just upgraded my membership, so as soon as Chuck updates it and I can post pictures, I will.
I have a warehouse or shed that I can store the top in, so I probably will keep it for now.
Thanks.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 03-07-2015

Pepper Grey Wrote:I just upgraded my membership, so as soon as Chuck updates it and I can post pictures, I will.
I have a warehouse or shed that I can store the top in, so I probably will keep it for now.
Thanks.
:xyxthumbs: thank you Sir,Chuck