The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 03-07-2015

Here are some pics of the rig. Looks very solid though it might be a bit breezy while driving and stopping might be an issue Big Grin

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 03-07-2015

The PO was Fred Flintstone! Nice looking project! I'd get it running then worry about the motor later on. Get that beaut on the road before you miss the summer!

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 03-09-2015

Thanks Bart. I just uploaded a few of those to my Album, under my Profile.
Crawdad, Thanks. The old motor ran, but was disconnected. I'd rather get it cleaned out and start from scratch. With paint and all, it probably won't see the road until late June/July.
I'm up in the air about the paint job though. Pepper Grey with black stripes (like Eleanor), or Metallic Copper with a black top?
Opinions?

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 03-09-2015

I like both of those colors. I am half color blind but think I like the gray a bit more, so take that with a grain of salt Smile

You've got a great start there! Should be a pretty easy resto.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 03-10-2015

I believe that I'll stick with my original choice, and go with the pepper grey/black stripes.
Thanks.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Broncitis - 04-28-2015

Hi I'm Dwight/Broncitis and I am a Broncoholic. Figured I might as well get around to introducing myself around here. I am a Disabled Vet of the US Navy, I also worked in Sawmills doing all sorts of heavy maintenance as well as the Textile Industry as a Maintenance Mech. I hunt and fish and eat alot from the woods and water. I also have a flock of 40 or 50 chickens so we eat and give away lotz of fresh eggs.I also grow a veg. garden every year and we eat and share out of it.

I also suffer from B.A.D.(Bronco Acquisition Disorder) compounded by B.P.A.D. (Bronco Parts Acq. Disorder)

I Live in Rockingham, NC.

Introduce yourself to the group! - snipes243 - 04-28-2015

Hi Dwight welcome to group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 04-29-2015

Mornin Dwight! Welcome to our online addiction disorder. We all lean on each other, for parts that is. We all help each other, especially Chuzie. But at least he has a running bronco, unlike me.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 04-29-2015

Welcome Dwight. I'm new here too. From the Charlotte area.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 04-29-2015

BTW, I decided to sell my '71 Truck cap, if anyone is interested. Crawdad expressed some interest, so he has first dibs.
It's in awesome shape. Has the rain channels, and really no rust. Rear window is in great shape, as is the window seal. It's white. I can post pictures as soon as I get them off my phone. I'd like $1200, but am open to offers. It's located in Waxhaw, NC.