The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - Crawdad - 04-29-2015

I will pass, good luck selling. Sounds like a beautiful top.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Pepper Grey - 04-29-2015

:xyxthumbs:

Introduce yourself to the group! - wepuckett - 04-29-2015

Welcome to the group Pepper, looks like another from the Charlotte area looks like we are getting a nice gathering of people around Charlotte, looks like a meet and great may be in order if we don't meet them this weekend in Telico

I'm game for that, but I won't have my Bronco up and running until around August. Lot's of work to go on it, and really just getting started. The motor was pulled out, new motor mounts welded in donor motor test fit. 3" body lift installed. Starting to get fun now.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Broncitis - 04-29-2015

Bring er to Grenaco and we'll have her done in a week or 2.

LOL, That might hurt my buddy's feelings. I think he's enjoying working on it...besides getting paid for it.

Introduce yourself to the group! - wepuckett - 04-29-2015

Oh don't worry mine won't be ready for a while either, hopping by SC next April it is driving

Introduce yourself to the group! - jstoppok - 05-09-2015

Hi Everyone! Just joined after meeting Chuzie at Bessinger BBQ while on vacation in Charleston. Isn't there some kind of "Ironbutt" award he should get for driving an early Bronco with 35s from Florida to SC and back? LOL! Anyway he was nice enough to stop and talk in the parking lot after I staked out his ride until he came out. The good news is it helped me re-focus on the Bronco projects. The bad news is now I have a lot of new ideas for where I want to take the builds. I hope to get more and learn from the people here. Maybe someone can learn from my mistakes along the way too. Well I have the C4 exploded all over the workbench and need to get going on it if I'm ever going to get back on the road. You know you can always tear things apart but never tear them back together.

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 05-09-2015

Welcome Jerry. It was a please meeting you and your wife and I certainly enjoyed the impromptu Bronco chat. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks between CB4x4 and classicbroncos.com. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Transtar is great for providing C4 parts and there is a list of recommended parts floating around here somewhere.

I make that drive twice a year. It was pretty impressive the first few times, but has since become less so as people realize I am moderately crazy.

Introduce yourself to the group! - jstoppok - 05-09-2015

chuzie Wrote:Welcome Jerry. It was a please meeting you and your wife and I certainly enjoyed the impromptu Bronco chat. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks between CB4x4 and classicbroncos.com. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Transtar is great for providing C4 parts and there is a list of recommended parts floating around here somewhere.

I make that drive twice a year. It was pretty impressive the first few times, but has since become less so as people realize I am moderately crazy.

Take it up a notch next time. Have one of your C-17 buddies drop you out the back during a touch and go! Yee Haw! You know you are thinking about it! Talk about a grand entrance. Just make sure your hood pins are in. LOL!