The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - wepuckett - 05-09-2015

Welcome aboard you have a few people including blazinchuck and some others down your way unless you where just on vacation there as just noticed your location is IL, guess you could one up chuzie and drive yours down and back.

As for Chuzie have him dropped in he already admitted it was discussed for the Telico run if he didn't make it back to drive to Tellico in time. As for Uwahrie pretty sure he could find an excuse to fly that way just might have to get the Charleston forest service to let him bum a ride with them.

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 05-09-2015

welcome aboard! sorry you had to meet chuzie first lol.

Hey if he met Chuzie first and still joined we either have to worry he is crazier then Chuzie or he will be around awhile as that doesn't bother him.

Introduce yourself to the group! - chuzie - 05-09-2015

From the mouth of the guy that chose to ride with me for two days in a row.

Hey not afraid of you granted I probably didn't see the crazy side of you too much as it was a first impression. But not much will bother me after growing up with a Bi Polar brother that could flip a switch in a moments notice.

Introduce yourself to the group! - Broncitis - 05-09-2015

Welcome Jerry, Enjoy the group here, Lots of knowledge is at you fingertips. I am a rookie here and ask plenty myself. And Chuzie I am not sure if Moderate is a true statement. Hmmm

Introduce yourself to the group! - Bronco Biff - 05-10-2015

How about as west as you can get in the very tip of North Carolina to Tampa? 10 hours worth?

Welcome Jerry!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncosbybart - 05-10-2015

Welcome aboard!

If you don't already have it, I highly recommend the bad shoe DVD series on the C-4 trans rebuild. It pretty much holds you by the hand doing a stock type rebuild. My work bench was about the same way for a few months. It was good motivation to get that trans done and reclaim my work space!!

Introduce yourself to the group! - blazinchuck - 08-25-2015

so where are these new members that just joined? take a second and post up guys and welcome to the site

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomatt - 08-25-2015

I'm an old member but I hope to meet the rest of the members.