The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+---- Forum: Non Bronco Tech/Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! (/thread-1917.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - blazinchuck - 11-19-2009

shawnboymoody Wrote:Yep what JP said. I gots no money so a buddy let me hold these for a while. I figure a properly built Yota would need at least 36s to keep up with Chucks rig, and at least 38s to put him under the table, but with my driving skill and prowess I OUGHT to be able to get it done with 34s.:hysterical:

under WHAT?!:rubeyes: aight Mood-I...comin fur yaConfusedmokin:

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - johnpaulgolf - 11-19-2009

shawnboymoody Wrote:Yep what JP said. I gots no money so a buddy let me hold these for a while. I figure a properly built Yota would need at least 36s to keep up with Chucks rig, and at least 38s to put him under the table, but with my driving skill and prowess I OUGHT to be able to get it done with 34s.:hysterical:

blazinchuck Wrote:under WHAT?!:rubeyes: aight Mood-I...comin fur yaConfusedmokin:

ummm ... we will see soon enough ... Chuck definetly has you covered and mine well and me o-boy you got your hands full "kid" :thefinger:

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - SC74 - 11-19-2009

:hysterical:

You've made quick work on this yota and I'm sure it will be a very capable rig. If it's anything like your last one I'm a Yota fan. Can't beat the bang for the buck.

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - shawnboymoody - 11-19-2009

SC74 Wrote::hysterical:

You've made quick work on this yota and I'm sure it will be a very capable rig. If it's anything like your last one I'm a Yota fan. Can't beat the bang for the buck.

Thanks Robert. Yall know I'm just pulling my best friends leg right? Gonna be hard pressed to keep up with that bad boy. I'm lucky he lets me even get close to his rig with my shitbox lol! :notworthy:I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!:notworthy:

blazinchuck Wrote:under WHAT?!:rubeyes: aight Mood-I...comin fur yaConfusedmokin:

Cmon with ya cmon driva! lol

johnpaulgolf Wrote:ummm ... we will see soon enough ... Chuck definetly has you covered and mine well and me o-boy you got your hands full "kid" :thefinger:

We shall see lol. Aint skeered, a lil Captain is all I need!:beer:

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - SC74 - 11-19-2009

shawnboymoody Wrote:Thanks Robert. Yall know I'm just pulling my best friends leg right? Gonna be hard pressed to keep up with that bad boy. I'm lucky he lets me even get close to his rig with my shitbox lol! :notworthy:I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!:notworthy:

Oh yea - I know you're just joking.

BUT......... wait til my junk is done and hopefully I'll be able to at least keep up with it :rebel:

SC74 Wrote:Oh yea - I know you're just joking.

BUT......... wait til my junk is done and hopefully I'll be able to at least keep up with it :rebel:

Hells yeah!:xyxthumbs:

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - blazinchuck - 11-19-2009

SC74 Wrote:Oh yea - I know you're just joking.

hurry up, get that junk done, Bryan...you too!, we all need a good wheeling trip(TOGETHER CMON!):xyxthumbs:

Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build! - SC74 - 11-20-2009

blazinchuck Wrote:hurry up, get that junk done, Bryan...you too!, we all need a good wheeling trip(TOGETHER CMON!):xyxthumbs:

Don't forget about Travis (66GasGrill) - he's in the re-build stage too.

Aaron - how is your project coming?