The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Introduce yourself to the group! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself to the group! (/thread-10.html)

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 10-24-2007

Great to have you Nick. You will like it here. Everyone is serious about Broncos of every kind.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 10-24-2007

JB Wrote:yep thats at uwharrie. hmm im going to have to read up on yall's trip, id love to come.
im going jb so if you want , you can camp at my spot with me . #45 at arrowhead. pm me here or over on fsb and let me know.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 10-24-2007

nbaffaro Wrote:Recent Flex Shot. This was in the mock up stage of my new suspension. It is finished now
[Image: bronco-001.jpg]

I am living in Lumberton, NC now. I'm hoping I can make the trip the 10th but i have some stuff to button up and i don't know if i am going to be able to do it. let's hope
i thought you were living in raleigh area. you guys need to go with us to ure . just like old times. hows your brothers rig coming along ?

Introduce yourself to the group! - Exodis - 10-25-2007

I went and said hi in the BII index first.. OOPs!. Anyway, Hey Im Kevin, I got a 89 BII XLT. Its got a 4in Sup Lift, 3 in B Lift and sits on 35x12.50 with 4:11 in the rear. Shes my work in progress. Oh and krazybronco made me come over here for more BIIs here, he said he had some idea about taking over the forum with BII's... J/K :lol:

------>My Car domain Page!<------

Introduce yourself to the group! - trkbilder - 10-25-2007

You have to watch krazybronco, you may understand how he got his name! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Introduce yourself to the group! - nbaffaro - 10-25-2007

yea man, i moved. I am actually not far from HDBronco78. He's just up in parkton. I am trying to make it to the URE run. The jeep is coming along good. We put some EB axles under but we are in need of some axle shafts that what's holding him back. I'm hoping I can get there the 10th.

But I'm coaching football right now and if we win the next two friday's we are gonig to the state playoffs as a pretty high seed and I can't see us not having a pretty big meeting on saturday. So, I really don't know how it's going to work out.

Introduce yourself to the group! - broncomania - 10-26-2007

nbaffaro Wrote:yea man, i moved. I am actually not far from HDBronco78. He's just up in parkton. I am trying to make it to the URE run. The jeep is coming along good. We put some EB axles under but we are in need of some axle shafts that what's holding him back. I'm hoping I can get there the 10th.

But I'm coaching football right now and if we win the next two friday's we are gonig to the state playoffs as a pretty high seed and I can't see us not having a pretty big meeting on saturday. So, I really don't know how it's going to work out.
ive been to hd78bronco's house a couple of times. hope to see you at ure.

Introduce yourself to the group! - BroncJr - 10-26-2007

Welcome new comers. Great looking rigs. Glad to see another BII joining. Hope to see them in action soon.

Introduce yourself to the group! - hd78bronco - 11-03-2007

broncomania Wrote:
nbaffaro Wrote:yea man, i moved. I am actually not far from HDBronco78. He's just up in parkton. I am trying to make it to the URE run. The jeep is coming along good. We put some EB axles under but we are in need of some axle shafts that what's holding him back. I'm hoping I can get there the 10th.

ive been to hd78bronco's house a couple of times. hope to see you at ure.

Hey, I signed up here and find people talking about me. Big Grin Whats up mike. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic I'll do the intro thing.

Introduce yourself to the group! - hd78bronco - 11-03-2007

Hi everyone. I just signed up, my name is Brian, I'm in the Army and live near Parkton, just south of Ft Bragg. I have a 78 bronco thats slighty modified.

[Image: unf-23-jun-07-054.jpg]

Here's my new 78 tow rig also.

[Image: 100_0361.jpg]