The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
87 lift question - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: 87 lift question (/thread-1492.html)

Pages: 1 2

87 lift question - clarkjw24 - 05-14-2009

If you needed 6" of lift on an 87 how would you do it? Would a complete kit like rough country sells be the best? Or do you just need drop brackets, new coils and blocks? I'm asking for a friend that wants me to lift his 87. I don't know crap about ford suspensions. I was wondering if there is an alternative.

87 lift question - sparkchaser - 05-14-2009

You would need the entire kit,coils,center pivot brackets,radius arm drop brackets and pittman arm etc.I have a rough country kit and for the money its not bad.

sparkchaser Wrote:You would need the entire kit,coils,center pivot brackets,radius arm drop brackets and pittman arm etc.I have a rough country kit and for the money its not bad.

So do you really need the new complete radius arms like what comes in the tuff country kits? Its about a $400 difference between ruff and tuff kits.

87 lift question - DomesticDisturbance - 05-14-2009

you dont NEED the radius arms. i have a rough country lift on my 87 as well and i havent had any issues really. i have wheeled my truck and it has all held up well.

87 lift question - Badass - 05-14-2009

John your such a noob. it even says so under your name!!

87 lift question - johnpaulgolf - 05-14-2009

Badass Wrote:John your such a noob. it even says so under your name!!

WHAT but I was thinking he was :notworthy:

[Image: superman.jpg]

But once again let down by someone I USED to look up to ... well only if I was lying down and he was on a step ladder ... :hysterical: :thefinger: :hysterical:

:popc1:

Badass Wrote:John your such a noob. it even says so under your name!!

johnpaulgolf Wrote:WHAT but I was thinking he was :notworthy:

[Image: superman.jpg]

But once again let down by someone I USED to look up to ... well only if I was lying down and he was on a step ladder ... :hysterical: :thefinger: :hysterical:
:popc1:

Thanks for the help :banghead: Getting wisdom from you two old fookers I feel like I'm watching a Cheech and Chong movie.:thefinger:

87 lift question - Badass - 05-14-2009

Daves' not here.

no Im Dave.

Daves' not here

87 lift question - JayT - 05-14-2009

John, I'm running the 6" Rough country on my 90... but put a set of rear springs from superlift instead of the rear-blocks... Wish I had extended radius arms, but they're not "needed"...

87 lift question - trkbilder - 05-14-2009

clarkjw24 Wrote:Thanks for the help :banghead: Getting wisdom from you two old fookers I feel like I'm watching a Cheech and Chong movie.:thefinger:

Boy, you got that right!! :xyxthumbs: