The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
first project - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: first project (/thread-1693.html)

Pages: 1 2

first project - Meg - 07-20-2009

im tryin to start my first project!! i want to build a '72 bronco starting just from the body. if anybody has a '72 body, knows someone with one or sees one anywhere please let me know. also if anyone has any advice for a first-timer i would love to hear it Confusedupergrin:

Thanks!!!!

first project - berg bronco - 07-20-2009

Welcome to the site. we are having a meet n greet in shelby saturday. you should stop by

first project - snipes243 - 07-21-2009

x2 on the meet and great in Shelby. So where are you at in Charlotte?

first project - trkbilder - 07-21-2009

All I can say is good luck. You've got a lot of work ahead of you !!! The meet & greet is at Ham's in Shelby. It's across hwy. 74 from the Cleveland Mall. Hopefully there will be people there who can help you alot. Go to the thread on club meetings and all the info is there! Hope to see you! :xyxthumbs:

first project - johnpaulgolf - 07-21-2009

Welcome ... :biggthumpup: to the addiction :hysterical:

You would be around some real Bronco lovin people if you make this Meet & Greet Confusedmokin: :rebel: Confusedmokin:

Keep us posted and good luck !!! :popc1:

first project - redsblue73 - 07-21-2009

Quote:x2 on the meet and great in Shelby. So where are you at in Charlotte?

we are headed straight through Charlotte on saturday and could pick you up on the way....let us know if you want to ride (around the 11:30 time frame)

Rhonda

first project - Meg - 07-21-2009

im about 15mins from UNCC campus. wish i could make the "meet and greet" but i gotta work!! :crying: would have loved to meet a bunch of ppl that could help me out, hopefully i can be there next time. spread the word that im lookin for that body. :xyxthumbs:

first project - 66stocker - 07-21-2009

Sorry you can't make the meet & greet.
Welcome to the board!

Do you have a frame for this '72?

first project - broncomania - 07-21-2009

welcome meg.

first project - snipes243 - 07-22-2009

Meg Wrote:im about 15mins from UNCC campus. wish i could make the "meet and greet" but i gotta work!! :crying: would have loved to meet a bunch of ppl that could help me out, hopefully i can be there next time. spread the word that im lookin for that body. :xyxthumbs:

Very nice I live like a mile from campus. On the corner of 49 and 485. Althou you won't see my bronco cause its stuck up north by about 400 miles. But let me know if you need any help looking at them