Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first project
im tryin to start my first project!! i want to build a '72 bronco starting just from the body. if anybody has a '72 body, knows someone with one or sees one anywhere please let me know. also if anyone has any advice for a first-timer i would love to hear it Confusedupergrin:

Thanks!!!!
Welcome to the site. we are having a meet n greet in shelby saturday. you should stop by
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
x2 on the meet and great in Shelby. So where are you at in Charlotte?
68 Half cab
All I can say is good luck. You've got a lot of work ahead of you !!! The meet & greet is at Ham's in Shelby. It's across hwy. 74 from the Cleveland Mall. Hopefully there will be people there who can help you alot. Go to the thread on club meetings and all the info is there! Hope to see you! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome ... :biggthumpup: to the addiction :hysterical:

You would be around some real Bronco lovin people if you make this Meet & Greet Confusedmokin: :rebel: Confusedmokin:

Keep us posted and good luck !!! :popc1:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Quote:x2 on the meet and great in Shelby. So where are you at in Charlotte?

we are headed straight through Charlotte on saturday and could pick you up on the way....let us know if you want to ride (around the 11:30 time frame)

Rhonda
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im about 15mins from UNCC campus. wish i could make the "meet and greet" but i gotta work!! :crying: would have loved to meet a bunch of ppl that could help me out, hopefully i can be there next time. spread the word that im lookin for that body. :xyxthumbs:
Sorry you can't make the meet & greet.
Welcome to the board!

Do you have a frame for this '72?
welcome meg.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Meg Wrote:im about 15mins from UNCC campus. wish i could make the "meet and greet" but i gotta work!! :crying: would have loved to meet a bunch of ppl that could help me out, hopefully i can be there next time. spread the word that im lookin for that body. :xyxthumbs:

Very nice I live like a mile from campus. On the corner of 49 and 485. Althou you won't see my bronco cause its stuck up north by about 400 miles. But let me know if you need any help looking at them
68 Half cab

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Big Brother - 1979 Bronco (FSB) UTFLIWGYA 9 2,440 11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: sparkchaser
  New Project started today 744x4 71 9,320 08-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Winter project finished up 66stocker 7 1,549 03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  New project cuz1 2 1,044 04-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post: jollygrngiant
  pics of new body project broncomatt 4 1,231 03-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: broncomatt