The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
New Member in Pine Level, NC - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: New Member in Pine Level, NC (/thread-2711.html)

Pages: 1 2

New Member in Pine Level, NC - ncsucrow17 - 03-08-2011

I am purchasing a 1977 Bronco from a guy in Swansboro, NC this coming Thursday evening. I am really excited about it and it is a great deal on an all original metal bronco with 80K original miles. Now has a 302 from a 1983 Mustang GT that was rebuilt in 2001. Has a mild cam and 4bbl Edelbrock carb. Trying to get familiar with websites and forums for early/classic broncos. Welcome to any advice as a new owner of an EB, especially any recommendations for places to get work done in eastern NC. Look forward to getting to know other owners on the site.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - broncosbybart - 03-08-2011

Welcome aboard!! When you get it, post some pics up for us all- sound like you found a nice one. Our meet and greet is on April 2, in Concord, if you can make it. We'd love to have you! Posted up on your other question as well. If you need it, I can do the work, but I am here in Charlotte.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - medwards01 - 03-08-2011

Oh, hell no, not another NCSU grad....this forum is going to the dogs, or is that wolves!! Just kidding, welcome to the insanity!!
:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:

New Member in Pine Level, NC - Crawdad - 03-08-2011

I bleed ORANGE!!! even though I am stuck in Cootville, SC AND married to a Coot! Please Lord forgive me for my sins....... GO TIGERS!

Oh by the way, WELCOME!!!!! Cuz1 is very close to you. He has some pretty bad arse builds!

New Member in Pine Level, NC - SC74 - 03-08-2011

Welcome! Sounds like you found a nice rig. Look forward to seeing some pics when you get it home.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - firefighter2134 - 03-08-2011

welcome and glad you found us.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - sparkchaser - 03-09-2011

Welcome aboard. I'm just around the corner in Selma.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - ncsucrow17 - 03-22-2011

I appreciate the welcome guys! I spent a ton of time cleaning the bronco over the weekend and have some pics of the Bronco now. However, I am not sure how to upload them. I quickly scrolled through the FAQ section but did not find an answer. The pics are on my PC, so is there an option to upload files? Also, I am taking some items off of it and putting them for sale. Is there a classifieds section on the boards? Thanks for the help.

New Member in Pine Level, NC - berg bronco - 03-22-2011

ncsucrow17 Wrote:I appreciate the welcome guys! I spent a ton of time cleaning the bronco over the weekend and have some pics of the Bronco now. However, I am not sure how to upload them. I quickly scrolled through the FAQ section but did not find an answer. The pics are on my PC, so is there an option to upload files? Also, I am taking some items off of it and putting them for sale. Is there a classifieds section on the boards? Thanks for the help.

you can pay the 12 dollars to be a full member or use a site like photobucket to post them! cant wait to see some pics!

New Member in Pine Level, NC - blazinchuck - 03-23-2011

berg bronco Wrote:you can pay the 12 dollars to be a full member or use a site like photobucket to post them! cant wait to see some pics!

just what Berg said...full members can upload from the computer and post in classifieds.

non-full members have to link pics from another hosting site, also...they have to wait til they reach 15 post(I think) in order to post in classifieds

welcome again!