Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member in Pine Level, NC
I am purchasing a 1977 Bronco from a guy in Swansboro, NC this coming Thursday evening. I am really excited about it and it is a great deal on an all original metal bronco with 80K original miles. Now has a 302 from a 1983 Mustang GT that was rebuilt in 2001. Has a mild cam and 4bbl Edelbrock carb. Trying to get familiar with websites and forums for early/classic broncos. Welcome to any advice as a new owner of an EB, especially any recommendations for places to get work done in eastern NC. Look forward to getting to know other owners on the site.
Welcome aboard!! When you get it, post some pics up for us all- sound like you found a nice one. Our meet and greet is on April 2, in Concord, if you can make it. We'd love to have you! Posted up on your other question as well. If you need it, I can do the work, but I am here in Charlotte.
Oh, hell no, not another NCSU grad....this forum is going to the dogs, or is that wolves!! Just kidding, welcome to the insanity!!
:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
I bleed ORANGE!!! even though I am stuck in Cootville, SC AND married to a Coot! Please Lord forgive me for my sins....... GO TIGERS!

Oh by the way, WELCOME!!!!! Cuz1 is very close to you. He has some pretty bad arse builds!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Welcome! Sounds like you found a nice rig. Look forward to seeing some pics when you get it home.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
welcome and glad you found us.
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
Welcome aboard. I'm just around the corner in Selma.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
I appreciate the welcome guys! I spent a ton of time cleaning the bronco over the weekend and have some pics of the Bronco now. However, I am not sure how to upload them. I quickly scrolled through the FAQ section but did not find an answer. The pics are on my PC, so is there an option to upload files? Also, I am taking some items off of it and putting them for sale. Is there a classifieds section on the boards? Thanks for the help.
ncsucrow17 Wrote:I appreciate the welcome guys! I spent a ton of time cleaning the bronco over the weekend and have some pics of the Bronco now. However, I am not sure how to upload them. I quickly scrolled through the FAQ section but did not find an answer. The pics are on my PC, so is there an option to upload files? Also, I am taking some items off of it and putting them for sale. Is there a classifieds section on the boards? Thanks for the help.

you can pay the 12 dollars to be a full member or use a site like photobucket to post them! cant wait to see some pics!
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
berg bronco Wrote:you can pay the 12 dollars to be a full member or use a site like photobucket to post them! cant wait to see some pics!

just what Berg said...full members can upload from the computer and post in classifieds.

non-full members have to link pics from another hosting site, also...they have to wait til they reach 15 post(I think) in order to post in classifieds

welcome again!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member from charleston Sc300insc 7 1,910 11-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Somewhat of a new member in charleston G-Money 11 2,532 01-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Last Post: G-Money
  New member in Durham, NC bigredbronco 11 2,671 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: SC74
  Welcome our newest member...Vivian Webb!! blazinchuck 5 1,253 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Last Post: jollygrngiant
  New Member in Cornelius,NC Leggo4x4 3 1,161 04-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Last Post: broncomania
  New Member with new project wr thompkins 10 2,362 01-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: 69bronco
  Hi All - New member Brad H 20 3,534 08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Last Post: ELWOOD
  new member krawlin 5 4 1,212 11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Last Post: berg bronco
  I am know officially a Member pete28562 7 1,435 04-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  New Charlotte Member Josh and Jenny 5 1,129 03-26-2008, 06:47 PM