The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
knock knock... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: knock knock... (/thread-2785.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

knock knock... - blazinchuck - 05-13-2011

we do have broncos right?:rubeyes:

everyone's must be fixed...i aint seen many post in a few days:popc1:

knock knock... - JayT - 05-13-2011

True. True.

Mine are broken. But I have taken the rear cover off to see what's wrong with the BB... Found a $300 10.5 with discs... Still trying to figure out if I want to spend $300 on the 8.8 repair, or just start on the 10.5 build... (assuming R&P need to be replaced on the 8.8)

knock knock... - firefighter2134 - 05-13-2011

yeah most of us still have broncos.. found broken steering stabilizer bracket.. now i got something to fix..

knock knock... - BucknEB - 05-13-2011

Hey y'all,
I've been off the site for the last two weeks. I've been working 12-14 hours days including Saturdays in Buffalo, NY. The overtime and per deim is adding up quickly. I'm looking forward to getting back home and wrenching on my truck.

knock knock... - scbronco - 05-13-2011

sorry chuck... im so ashamed... i have been too busy lately to even try and get out in the garage. i promoted 2 weeks ago, then had to play in an exercise for a week, then reenlisted which generated a ton of coordination with the finance folks on base, had to prep the squadron for a big inspection whic came through this week... and in the middle of it all the wife and i found out that our family of 3 is about to grow up to 4... she has had mornning sickness for a week and a half now...

But the bright side is that the finance issues are straight now, and there is gonna start being a lot more room for bronco part purchases! just gotta find the time to install what i buy!

knock knock... - BucknEB - 05-13-2011

scbronco Wrote:sorry chuck... im so ashamed... i have been too busy lately to even try and get out in the garage. i promoted 2 weeks ago, then had to play in an exercise for a week, then reenlisted which generated a ton of coordination with the finance folks on base, had to prep the squadron for a big inspection whic came through this week... and in the middle of it all the wife and i found out that our family of 3 is about to grow up to 4... she has had mornning sickness for a week and a half now...

But the bright side is that the finance issues are straight now, and there is gonna start being a lot more room for bronco part purchases! just gotta find the time to install what i buy!

Congratulations Nick!

Thanks! May has been a big month so far... no telling whats comin' next!!!

Build party anyone?

knock knock... - broncosbybart - 05-13-2011

sounds good to me. you gotta bring it to my place though...

j/k. let us know when you get some high dolla fancy bling parts that we can screw up for ya Big Grin

it has been kinda quiet on the boards lately. i haven't felt like seeing my name under every folder... the meet and eat was good. i think we'll try to do the next one in the rock hill/fort mill area to help you southern boys out some.

knock knock... - shon - 05-14-2011

congrats on the new addition to the family!!!! if ya would move a little closer to GA. we could have a perpetual build party.......... i got fenders and grill on , but I may farm out the clutch...been working crazy hours as well so I may be able to swing it. pick up 2 spot weld cutters 2moro at napa......windshield frame in the works.....not fast but steady. I hate that I missed the greet this year!!!!!!!!!!!!