Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knock knock...
we do have broncos right?:rubeyes:

everyone's must be fixed...i aint seen many post in a few days:popc1:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
True. True.

Mine are broken. But I have taken the rear cover off to see what's wrong with the BB... Found a $300 10.5 with discs... Still trying to figure out if I want to spend $300 on the 8.8 repair, or just start on the 10.5 build... (assuming R&P need to be replaced on the 8.8)
yeah most of us still have broncos.. found broken steering stabilizer bracket.. now i got something to fix..
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
Hey y'all,
I've been off the site for the last two weeks. I've been working 12-14 hours days including Saturdays in Buffalo, NY. The overtime and per deim is adding up quickly. I'm looking forward to getting back home and wrenching on my truck.
sorry chuck... im so ashamed... i have been too busy lately to even try and get out in the garage. i promoted 2 weeks ago, then had to play in an exercise for a week, then reenlisted which generated a ton of coordination with the finance folks on base, had to prep the squadron for a big inspection whic came through this week... and in the middle of it all the wife and i found out that our family of 3 is about to grow up to 4... she has had mornning sickness for a week and a half now...

But the bright side is that the finance issues are straight now, and there is gonna start being a lot more room for bronco part purchases! just gotta find the time to install what i buy!
My Build Thread-
http://www.carolinabroncos.com/forums/sh...php?t=3919

You're gonna have to be more specific... 11/12/11
scbronco Wrote:sorry chuck... im so ashamed... i have been too busy lately to even try and get out in the garage. i promoted 2 weeks ago, then had to play in an exercise for a week, then reenlisted which generated a ton of coordination with the finance folks on base, had to prep the squadron for a big inspection whic came through this week... and in the middle of it all the wife and i found out that our family of 3 is about to grow up to 4... she has had mornning sickness for a week and a half now...

But the bright side is that the finance issues are straight now, and there is gonna start being a lot more room for bronco part purchases! just gotta find the time to install what i buy!

Congratulations Nick!
Thanks! May has been a big month so far... no telling whats comin' next!!!
My Build Thread-

Build party anyone?
My Build Thread-

sounds good to me. you gotta bring it to my place though...

j/k. let us know when you get some high dolla fancy bling parts that we can screw up for ya Big Grin

it has been kinda quiet on the boards lately. i haven't felt like seeing my name under every folder... the meet and eat was good. i think we'll try to do the next one in the rock hill/fort mill area to help you southern boys out some.
congrats on the new addition to the family!!!! if ya would move a little closer to GA. we could have a perpetual build party.......... i got fenders and grill on , but I may farm out the clutch...been working crazy hours as well so I may be able to swing it. pick up 2 spot weld cutters 2moro at napa......windshield frame in the works.....not fast but steady. I hate that I missed the greet this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...