The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
"What's New?" button no workie - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Web Site (https://cb4x4.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Message Forum (https://cb4x4.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: "What's New?" button no workie (/thread-3237.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

"What's New?" button no workie - chuzie - 09-19-2012

The what's new button seems to be intermittent. Sometime new stuff pops up but other times I click on it after not being to the site all day and nothing comes up although I clearly see threads I have not seen.

Thoughts?

"What's New?" button no workie - SC74 - 09-21-2012

I am also having this problem. On the "New Posts" it says there are no new posts, but if I look on the banner on the right side I see posts I have not seen and have been posted since my last site visit.

"What's New?" button no workie - BucknEB - 09-21-2012

I've been noticing that the "CB 4x4" buttons that light up red and blue are not all there.

"What's New?" button no workie - blazinchuck - 09-24-2012

there are only red cb4x4 buttons next to "new threads" ...no more blue

"What's New?" button no workie - blazinchuck - 09-24-2012

as for new post...im not sure either. i know i got emails showing ppl posting, when i come here nothing new high lighted, click new post and nothing NEW? not sure whats wrong

"What's New?" button no workie - JayT - 09-24-2012

You sure that you tapatalk guys aren't getting messed up by Tapatalk marking threads "read"? I'm not having any trouble with "what's new"...

"What's New?" button no workie - SC74 - 09-24-2012

I am having trouble on both my home computer and mobile, but I don't have tapatalk.

"What's New?" button no workie - JayT - 09-24-2012

Wait a minute, Robert... Just who's side are you on?! LOL.... Seriously though, I wonder what the problem could be... (I haven't looked into it yet).... Anyone see blogs about this trouble on other vb4 sites?

"What's New?" button no workie - SC74 - 09-24-2012

For example, I just got on the site from my work computer and saw that you (JT) had responded to this posts on the little "recent posts dialog" on the main page. I clicked on Forum and New Posts and nothing!

"What's New?" button no workie - chuzie - 09-25-2012

Is there a default setting on the site for the what's new in terms of a timeline? I notice that I can click the last 24 hour link and it pulls up the stuff i missed. this is not a fix as doing so does not pull what i have not seen since my last visit. this is completely independent of tapatalk. i get emails about updates to subscribed threads and go to the whats new button and i get nothing.