Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What's New?" button no workie
The what's new button seems to be intermittent. Sometime new stuff pops up but other times I click on it after not being to the site all day and nothing comes up although I clearly see threads I have not seen.

Thoughts?
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I am also having this problem. On the "New Posts" it says there are no new posts, but if I look on the banner on the right side I see posts I have not seen and have been posted since my last site visit.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I've been noticing that the "CB 4x4" buttons that light up red and blue are not all there.
there are only red cb4x4 buttons next to "new threads" ...no more blue
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
as for new post...im not sure either. i know i got emails showing ppl posting, when i come here nothing new high lighted, click new post and nothing NEW? not sure whats wrong
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
You sure that you tapatalk guys aren't getting messed up by Tapatalk marking threads "read"? I'm not having any trouble with "what's new"...
I am having trouble on both my home computer and mobile, but I don't have tapatalk.
Wait a minute, Robert... Just who's side are you on?! LOL.... Seriously though, I wonder what the problem could be... (I haven't looked into it yet).... Anyone see blogs about this trouble on other vb4 sites?
For example, I just got on the site from my work computer and saw that you (JT) had responded to this posts on the little "recent posts dialog" on the main page. I clicked on Forum and New Posts and nothing!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Is there a default setting on the site for the what's new in terms of a timeline? I notice that I can click the last 24 hour link and it pulls up the stuff i missed. this is not a fix as doing so does not pull what i have not seen since my last visit. this is completely independent of tapatalk. i get emails about updates to subscribed threads and go to the whats new button and i get nothing.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]