The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Newb post - which manual? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Newb post - which manual? (/thread-3551.html)

Pages: 1 2

Newb post - which manual? - Earthguy - 12-02-2013

For my '66? There is the 1966 TRUCK shop manual that supposedly covers broncos (four volume set) and the 1966 BRONCO preliminary manual. My understanding is that the preliminary manual requires the Econoline manual to be complete? How much can I get done with just the preliminary Bronco manual?

More importantly why hasn't one of you Gurus quit your day job to make a Chilton's type manual for us EB owners? Big Grin

Newb post - which manual? - 1st Bronco - 12-03-2013

Welcome to the forum.........mines a 1980's something, sorry couldn't help.

Newb post - which manual? - Crawdad - 12-03-2013

Glad you took my advice and came over here. Welcome!

Newb post - which manual? - broncosbybart - 12-03-2013

You don't need no stinkin' manual.

What are you going to work on? A generic manual would be fine for torque values and general specs.

Newb post - which manual? - broncomatt - 12-03-2013

The chiltons that covers the truck is what I have, as well as the Haynes. Either one will give you all specs and procedures with the exception of rebuilding an auto trans.

Newb post - which manual? - Earthguy - 12-03-2013

broncosbybart Wrote:You don't need no stinkin' manual.

What are you going to work on? A generic manual would be fine for torque values and general specs.

I'm going to work on EVERYTHING. This is going to be just about a complete build, so I would like the best source of information possible.

Does this help out a lil bit?

You can get the wiring diagram for your 66 on Classic Bronco by doing a search. Everything else just ask Matt, Charles and or Chuck as well as others I failed to mention. They know their chit!

Now get out there and introduce urself and post some pics!

Last week you asked me about the location of frames VIN, here is an area of where your VIN should be on the frame. Since you have a 66 there may be other areas on the tub where a temp VIN is located.

Newb post - which manual? - blazinchuck - 12-03-2013

hey welcome aboard! there is more than enough in the chilton and haynes to put you in the right direction...even has most wiring diagrams. we have another member "scbronco" living in sumter. i dont think i would bother will all those manuals...probably pretty pricey too. post a pic and lets see what your working with,Chuck