The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
January 2019 What's up?? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: January 2019 What's up?? (/thread-4009.html)

Pages: 1 2

January 2019 What's up?? - Bronco Biff - 01-28-2019

Alright Carolina Broncos, wake the hell up!! It's 2019 time to get rolling!! So I can get into here and poke around at relive some good times and see some good info and I'm ready for some more. 2018 SUCKED for me especially ending the last 2 1/2 months hemmed up on crutches and missing the Nov Run. If that is as bad as it gets I can survive!! Still breathing and you know my wife thinks I'm a nut reinforced by coming home finding my crutches leaned up against a truck with me on the ground underneath it. Put a smile on her face because she knew I was happy to be able to at least lay on my back and wrench!! Headed up to Richmond Va this past Saturday with about a half dozen Tidewater Broncos and hung out with MEB. Missed some familiar faces there like Nick Hopman but did see Paul and Joy and their son that cruised up from Myrtle Beach pulling a Tear Drop. We talked about the Carolina Broncos Telico Trip from 2015 and some of the improvements he made on his rig. So What's in store for 2019?

January 2019 What's up?? - broncomatt - 01-28-2019

Sad to say I dont think much is on the horizon. Most club members use the face book group. There are some of us talking about a spring run, possibly to KY. If your up for it.

January 2019 What's up?? - Bronco Biff - 01-30-2019

Alright, KY sounds good. Face book looks pretty slow too!! Of course all of the sights are not getting the traffic they were.

January 2019 What's up?? - Bronco Biff - 02-25-2019

Good day in V-A for going topless!!+

January 2019 What's up?? - Crawdad - 04-25-2019

Do I hear a heartbeat?!?! I don’t FB but I do Twitter.

January 2019 What's up?? - blazinchuck - 04-26-2019

very small heart beat lol

January 2019 What's up?? - Timstrk - 04-26-2019

Still here. Wrenching more on the truck than I have in the last 15 years. That damned small tank is my bane. Father's day is coming and I'm campaigning now. I will have two tanks as designed, some how.

January 2019 What's up?? - Bronco Biff - 04-29-2019

Keep up that pace, Tim!! Roll cage looks good! Battery croaked in my '73. Tray was looking a little crusty so I got a new one. Thinking of trying a Duracell AGM.

January 2019 What's up?? - Bronco Biff - 05-06-2019

May.....yeah, slow. The old red top battery in the '73 with a 8/13 sticker started to give me some concern. I shopped around and decided to give a Duracell AGM a try. About $60 cheaper for comparable specs. replaced the rotting battery tray while I was at it.

January 2019 What's up?? - Crawdad - 05-08-2019

I’m still slowly cleaning the d44 housing. I need some oven cleaner and simple green for sure. Then to paint.