Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2019 What's up??
Alright Carolina Broncos, wake the hell up!! It's 2019 time to get rolling!! So I can get into here and poke around at relive some good times and see some good info and I'm ready for some more. 2018 SUCKED for me especially ending the last 2 1/2 months hemmed up on crutches and missing the Nov Run. If that is as bad as it gets I can survive!! Still breathing and you know my wife thinks I'm a nut reinforced by coming home finding my crutches leaned up against a truck with me on the ground underneath it. Put a smile on her face because she knew I was happy to be able to at least lay on my back and wrench!! Headed up to Richmond Va this past Saturday with about a half dozen Tidewater Broncos and hung out with MEB. Missed some familiar faces there like Nick Hopman but did see Paul and Joy and their son that cruised up from Myrtle Beach pulling a Tear Drop. We talked about the Carolina Broncos Telico Trip from 2015 and some of the improvements he made on his rig. So What's in store for 2019?
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
Sad to say I dont think much is on the horizon. Most club members use the face book group. There are some of us talking about a spring run, possibly to KY. If your up for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, KY sounds good. Face book looks pretty slow too!! Of course all of the sights are not getting the traffic they were.
Good day in V-A for going topless!!+
Do I hear a heartbeat?!?! I don’t FB but I do Twitter.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
very small heart beat lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Still here. Wrenching more on the truck than I have in the last 15 years. That damned small tank is my bane. Father's day is coming and I'm campaigning now. I will have two tanks as designed, some how.
74 Bronco Ranger halfcab w/toys: lockers f&r, wristed arm, C4, D20, hyd assist steering, 37"MTRs, warm 302. Capability, that's what I'm talkin' bout.
[Image: 2rwp56f.png]
Keep up that pace, Tim!! Roll cage looks good! Battery croaked in my '73. Tray was looking a little crusty so I got a new one. Thinking of trying a Duracell AGM.
May.....yeah, slow. The old red top battery in the '73 with a 8/13 sticker started to give me some concern. I shopped around and decided to give a Duracell AGM a try. About $60 cheaper for comparable specs. replaced the rotting battery tray while I was at it.
I’m still slowly cleaning the d44 housing. I need some oven cleaner and simple green for sure. Then to paint.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Attending the MEB Gathering in Richmond on 19 JANUARY 2013???? UTFLIWGYA 6 1,577 01-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Last Post: UTFLIWGYA