The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Stereo - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Stereo (/thread-471.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Stereo - rcflyer23 - 03-26-2008

So our 91 has a tape deck in it. Obviously that is going to get ripped out. So I was just wonder what people had replaced there factory unit with. I am not looking to spend alot of money. I have found a couple of units out there one from dual never used them but for $130 it's probably good enough. Anyway what do you have for tunes in your rig.

Stereo - chuzie - 03-26-2008

Ummmm.... A cut piece of diamond plate where the radio used to go with a bunch of toggle switches on it. Smile

chuzie Wrote:Ummmm.... A cut piece of diamond plate where the radio used to go with a bunch of toggle switches on it. Smile

Yeah considering technically this is my wifes truck I don't think she would go for that. I gotta feeling this is going to just end up being a nice Bronco for her to drive around. Well it will be one day.

Stereo - Ogeechee 4x4 - 03-26-2008

Head unit doesn't matter. Just make sure you get Sirius to play through it! :biggthumpup:

Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Head unit doesn't matter. Just make sure you get Sirius to play through it! :biggthumpup:

Yeah I had XM for a while. I like Sirius better though. Now I guess it doesn't matter since they will be the same.

Stereo - trkbilder - 03-27-2008

I know you guys are going to "flip out" but mine is stock AM/FM cassette and it's going to stay that way. I believe in restoration not destruction!

Stereo - rcflyer23 - 03-27-2008

trkbilder Wrote:I know you guys are going to "flip out" but mine is stock AM/FM cassette and it's going to stay that way. I believe in restoration not destruction!

Hey if it works for you then more power to you. I just like to have my cd's.. Plus I kinda want an iPOD connection

Stereo - trkbilder - 03-27-2008

I'm not that smart, I don't own an ipod and with 2 hearing aids, it's more noise than music. Hope you never find out about that!!

Stereo - 69bronco - 03-28-2008

If your not looking to spend lots of cash the duel will work fine. I have had some similar low end decks before and they were fine. You can also get the duel with a USB port and memory card slot in the face.

Stereo - rcflyer23 - 03-28-2008

69bronco Wrote:If your not looking to spend lots of cash the duel will work fine. I have had some similar low end decks before and they were fine. You can also get the duel with a USB port and memory card slot in the face.

Yeah I have not dealt with any car audio stuff since High school. The Dual stuff looked like it would be okay. I am not looking to have a great system in the truck just want to be able to play cds/ipod/etc.. Probably will rip out the speakers and replace them at somepoint also but not for a while.