Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo
So our 91 has a tape deck in it. Obviously that is going to get ripped out. So I was just wonder what people had replaced there factory unit with. I am not looking to spend alot of money. I have found a couple of units out there one from dual never used them but for $130 it's probably good enough. Anyway what do you have for tunes in your rig.
Ummmm.... A cut piece of diamond plate where the radio used to go with a bunch of toggle switches on it. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:Ummmm.... A cut piece of diamond plate where the radio used to go with a bunch of toggle switches on it. Smile

Yeah considering technically this is my wifes truck I don't think she would go for that. I gotta feeling this is going to just end up being a nice Bronco for her to drive around. Well it will be one day.
Head unit doesn't matter. Just make sure you get Sirius to play through it! :biggthumpup:
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:Head unit doesn't matter. Just make sure you get Sirius to play through it! :biggthumpup:

Yeah I had XM for a while. I like Sirius better though. Now I guess it doesn't matter since they will be the same.
I know you guys are going to "flip out" but mine is stock AM/FM cassette and it's going to stay that way. I believe in restoration not destruction!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trkbilder Wrote:I know you guys are going to "flip out" but mine is stock AM/FM cassette and it's going to stay that way. I believe in restoration not destruction!

Hey if it works for you then more power to you. I just like to have my cd's.. Plus I kinda want an iPOD connection
I'm not that smart, I don't own an ipod and with 2 hearing aids, it's more noise than music. Hope you never find out about that!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If your not looking to spend lots of cash the duel will work fine. I have had some similar low end decks before and they were fine. You can also get the duel with a USB port and memory card slot in the face.
69bronco Wrote:If your not looking to spend lots of cash the duel will work fine. I have had some similar low end decks before and they were fine. You can also get the duel with a USB port and memory card slot in the face.

Yeah I have not dealt with any car audio stuff since High school. The Dual stuff looked like it would be okay. I am not looking to have a great system in the truck just want to be able to play cds/ipod/etc.. Probably will rip out the speakers and replace them at somepoint also but not for a while.