The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
my bronco - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: my bronco (/thread-930.html)

Pages: 1 2

my bronco - woody - 08-10-2008

1972 bronco sport. bought this bronco in december of 06' with no axles. Was a donor truck for a newer jeep! Has sat for about 2 years and finally I went and asked if he would sell. Had seen very few with a body in this kind of shape!! already had power steering set up, shock hoops in front, drop raduis arm brackets, duel shock set-up in rear, shifter moved to floor with duff set-up, ect. I found a guy near greensboro that a front disc d44 with a 3.54 gear and a rear with 4.10 gear. Went completly thru front with new EVERYTHING and ordered a 5.5 inch lift from superlift. Pulled the 302 roller that came in the bronco ( did not run) and built a 302 I had here. .40 over, decked heads, shaved block, cam, timing gears, rollerized rockers, 4 barrel intake, elderbrock carb, HEI distributor, underdrive pullies, ect. Installed power brake set-up. Rhino-lined inside. Had to install inner fenders and wheel wells. Currently running 39.5x15.5x16.5 swampers. Not very practical, but turns alot of heads!! I've had it in a couple of local shows around. Did not take any pics during the build, but have some before and after pics. Still need to do interior and paint dash. Wish I had took my time and did a frame up!!

my bronco - chuzie - 08-10-2008

Nice rig. Hate to see it was a parts rig for a Jeep. Looks like you have turned it around and it looks pretty nice. Way to bring it back from the brink!!!

my bronco - Errorhead - 08-10-2008

Yea Cool and nice color too!
[Image: th_drivewayfun.jpg]

my bronco - blazinchuck - 08-10-2008

very nice!!!!!

my bronco - chuzie - 08-10-2008

Woody, if your pics are too big to upload to the CB4x4 server I suggest you try photobucket.com.

BTW- I too would have preferred a frame up but was in a hurry to get on the road. Perhaps some time in the future I will calm down and do it the way I want.

my bronco - woody - 08-10-2008

Here are some more pics. Thanks for all the compliments! Hope to build one someday from the frame up. When I bought this thing, I said I was going to take my time and do it right, But I got in a hurry and went oppisite of what I wanted to build. Maybe next time!!

my bronco - DeTowman - 08-11-2008

That's a good look-n rig......:xyxthumbs:

my bronco - broncomania - 08-11-2008

it is nice , ive seen it in person.

my bronco - woody - 08-11-2008

:beer:Thanks!

my bronco - SC74 - 08-11-2008

Very nice Bronco!