Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
Hi, my name is Will. I live in Hamptonville on the outskirts of yadkinville. I just found out about the site and it looked interesting so I joined up.

I currently own an 85 bronco with the H.O. 351w and C6 tranny. It needs some work to get it back up on its feet but I have owned it since 92 so it isn't going anywhere (its like part of the family) I would like to add an EB to the stable someday though:biggthumpup:
welcome to the site! Ive heard theres a good eb junkyard up that way
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
Welcome aboard, Will!!

Do you know BroncoMatt? He's from the same town, I believe... You may have seen his blue EB with the infamous yellow rollbar and "Official J**p rescue Vehicle" spare tire cover.
Welcome aboard, Will!!

Do you know BroncoMatt? He's from the same town, I believe... You may have seen his blue EB with the infamous yellow rollbar and "Official J**p rescue Vehicle" spare tire cover.
JayT Wrote:Welcome aboard, Will!!

Thanks for the welcome
I don't believe I have meet him before but, I look forward to talking with him. There is a blue EB close by where I live although I don't know if it has a yellow rollbar or not.
Hey Will!! glad you joined
Don't be shy and post up!!! Alot of good guys and gals on here.
:beer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Welcome Aboard! :biggthumpup: I have an 86 Full Size with the HO also. Saving up to put another C6 in it ( in back yard now).
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
hey will, glad to see you made your way over here. Welcome.
Welcome aboard Will, I also live in Hamptonville in the Lone Hickory area. Like the guys mentioned I have a blue 71 EB and a blue 79 full size.
That good eb junk yard is out in Raleigh some where, Cuz or JayT may know where. I have a phone number for him some where.
Be sure to post up progress pics of your build.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
welcome to cb4x4 will.

-mike.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,407 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd