Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to group
Hello. My Name is John and I'm located in Charlotte, NC. I have a 74 that I'm trying to get running. Any one in the area who would like to help? It was not running when I took ownership, but it is almost there now.
Thanks,
John
Welcome ... :biggthumpup:

NOW lets see some PICS :popc1:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Welcome to the group, John!

We'd all like to help... What do you have left to get it running? Ask away on here and if we can't get her running via web-wrenchin.... we'll figure out who and how to get to your place and get her running! I'm in Raleigh, so not too far away...

x2 what JP said... Let's see some pics!

JayT
I'm in Kings Mountain but you don't want me working on it. It would never run again!! Welcome to the site!! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
welcome. im an hour and a half from charlotte.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Welcome to the site.Bring on the pictures.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Welcome to the group. I'm north of Charlotte in Salisbury. I believe Clay(Snipes243) is still in the Charlotte area. Several guys are over in the Kings Mnt. area also.
'72 TBA...
welcome im in concord what ya got left to do ill help if I can
Lifes a garden dig it
Im in Harrisburg right across the street from uncc. If you need any help let me know Im always up to work on these old beauties.
clay
68 Half cab
Welcome! I'm in Greenville, SC. You'll have to come to our annual meet & greet at Dennis Carpenter's next year - it's usually around April so you just missed this year's. Let's see some pics!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduce yourself to the group! imported_admin 493 80,448 01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: EER