Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to group
Welcome to the group, let us know what troubles your having and we'll figure it out.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks. I have not had any problems yet. I'm just trying to get it running and on the road/trail. It came with a lot of parts when I bought it (of ebay) last Oct. I have sold some parts and bought new ones. I just put the trans. back in with a new TCi flexplate and touque converter. I have rebuilt the carb and fixed alot of electrical issues. I have a few more parts to install before I can try to get it running. I have all the parts and wanted to know if anyone in the charlotte area with Bronco knowledge wanted to wrench out one day to give me a hand. I meet most of you at Dennis Carpenters a few months back. I'm glad to be part of the group and will let you know if I have any questions.
John
74 In parts, but soon will be a runner!
johnpaulgolf Wrote:Welcome ... :biggthumpup:

NOW lets see some PICS :popc1:

I will get some up over the weekend. I like to call her big rusty! Go figure...
JayT Wrote:Welcome to the group, John!

We'd all like to help... What do you have left to get it running? Ask away on here and if we can't get her running via web-wrenchin.... we'll figure out who and how to get to your place and get her running! I'm in Raleigh, so not too far away...

x2 what JP said... Let's see some pics!

JayT

Thanks jay.
broncomania Wrote:welcome. im an hour and a half from charlotte.

Thanks. I don't want to put you out. If you are in the area give me a call.
john 704.737.5755
trkbilder Wrote:I'm in Kings Mountain but you don't want me working on it. It would never run again!! Welcome to the site!! :xyxthumbs:

Thanks, I like the honesty!
snipes243 Wrote:Im in Harrisburg right across the street from uncc. If you need any help let me know Im always up to work on these old beauties.
clay

Thanks clay. I'm ready when youn are ready. give me a call when you have some free time.
John
SC74 Wrote:Welcome! I'm in Greenville, SC. You'll have to come to our annual meet & greet at Dennis Carpenter's next year - it's usually around April so you just missed this year's. Let's see some pics!
I did in april. It was a bit wet, but fun. That is the reason I joined the fourm. See you around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduce yourself to the group! imported_admin 493 80,448 01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: EER