Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
Thanks
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
same tube doors as mine. they fit perfect.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Man' that's a nice looking EB. If your blue one looks anything like your red one< I don't blame your father-in-law for wanting to hold on to it!! Welcome to the group, officially! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mjmcbride1 Wrote:Finally paid my dues....hope the pic of my 69 shows up....

Nice EB MJ. Can't beat red and white :xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to the group MJ. Sweet ride, hope to see you on the trails soon.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
broncomatt Wrote:Welcome to the group MJ. Sweet ride, hope to see you on the trails soon.
Broncomatt

Thanks for the compliments. The 73 I have is uncut as close to "original" as possible--with Ranger Trim package. It definitely is nice to just cruise around in. However, the red one is for my sons and I....

BERG BRONCO---here is the email for the guy that built my tube doors: rcmbronc@centurytel.net His name is Rob---great guy and the doors are top notch.
“Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory”
Just bought my first bronco. Got a 72 with a pretty well built 351W and 3 on the floor. No lift that I know of, but does have cut fenders and 31's. Needs power steering and brake work pretty bad (at least that's what I think). Other than that, who knows where I'll take it. Usually in Atlanta, but in Clemson for all the football weekends. Looking for advice anywhere I can get it.

http://1972fordbronco351.shutterfly.com/
Welcome ClemsonBronco72. I'm in G'ville and went to Clemson. Looks like you've got a great rig to start with - nicer than what most of us start with. I go to several games every year and plan on taking my bruggy project to a game this year - it will be bright orange so why not.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Welcome aboard Clemsonbronco72. That is a good looking Bronco. What are some other things that you are wanting to do with the Bronco?
Welcome to the group, where would you like to go with your ride? Looks like a nice ride.
broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,407 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd