Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project "Big Country" - Front Bumper Fab
Coming together!!! It is really motivating when you can really see the progress moving along! Just wish my wallet was as motivated.Confusedcratchhe:
'72 TBA...
Looking good Robert. I know you wanted to have it done by the Crawl, but not rushing it will pay off in the end. There's no sense cutting corners now just to get in on the trail. Keep up the good work and the pics coming.

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified
Robert-- Looks great man. Your paint booth resembles mine:hysterical:
very nice robert.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
nhopman Wrote:Looking good Robert. I know you wanted to have it done by the Crawl, but not rushing it will pay off in the end. There's no sense cutting corners now just to get in on the trail. Keep up the good work and the pics coming.

Nick

Fawl Crawl was good motivation. Keith and I worked on it for 6 or 8 weeks straight with that goal, but once we realized it probably wasn't going to happen we took about a month break on it. It felt really good to be able to paint the first day back at it :bdent: I don't have a good "event" goal to make now, but like you said I won't be rushing on it and cutting corners. Plus I have still not bought my gears & lockers and my wallet is not looking forward to that at all :crying: Lots of odds and ends like exhaust, brake lines, and some other plumbing that you never know what curve ball is going to come up.

Ya'll have fun at Fall Crawl and take some good pics. We'll definitely be there next year - count on it :xyxthumbs:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
cuz1 Wrote:Robert-- Looks great man. Your paint booth resembles mine:hysterical:

hehehe ... we didn't even put the sides on it. The cool evenings have killed off most of the bugs so there were a few orange bugs when it was over with but not too bad at all.

broncomania Wrote:very nice robert.

Not as killer as the wrap, but you'll be able to see the bright orange beast :rubeyes: coming down the trail for sure!

I need to come up with a good name for it ... any suggestions?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Cheap and portable is the key word here.He He
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Tigger is allot easier on the ears than Big Country.
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
i was thinking "Nemo":bdent:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Unfortunately "Orange Crush" is takenConfusedcratchhe:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added some D Rings to the front bumper. Broncitis 3 1,642 07-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Project Mall Crawler broncosbybart 11 3,290 12-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: SC74
  My 70 Sport Project..."Nothin' Fancy" ncsubronc 11 2,935 10-24-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: ncsubronc
  Project Snow Ball 73Bronc 99 14,665 09-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post: 73Bronc
  Gen2 to Gen1 front clip conversion ONEWYR 11 4,858 05-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: supertoyota88