Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Recovery Thread
we went out to a local spot in hampstead the other day and i got to add another recovery to the list..and yes this is where i broke as well

[Image: th_100_0904.jpg]

[Image: th_100_0905.jpg]

[Image: th_100_0907.jpg]

[Image: th_100_0909.jpg]
looks like fun...lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Nice work, Gumby! Next will be your heep buddies with Coastal... A few of us are gonna crash your CCOR (coastal carolina, not classic city) party next year... You get that pan & seal in yet? How about the EGR-to-cat pipe? Running any better?
nothing better while wheeling than to drag out the other brand. lol.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
JP has been nice enough to spare me the embarrasment of posting these pictures so I thought I would fess up and come clean.
On our last trip to Riverrock there was some winching involved. My Jeep was on one end of the winch cable and "One Fine 69" was on the other.

Here you can see the Bronco actually PUSHING the Buggy uphill with the winch line. Truly amazing! That Bronco, now affectionally know as "Snap,Crackle,Pop!" Sure has lots of chrome parts that must account for it's incredable strength.
[Image: PA100405.jpg]

Here you see "Snap" dragging me shamelessly up obstacle after obstacle in a show of brute chrome force. I was so intimidated that I couldn't even watch and had to turn my head to sheild my eyes from the awsomeness.

[Image: PA100399.jpg]

I wonder, do they make CHROME output shafts? Oh boy that would be impressive!

Just so you understand.......:beer::toothy12::hysterical: :bdent: :thefinger::xyxthumbs:

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
[SIZE=7]That Jeep Guy[/SIZE]
Bought NOT Built!
cuz1 Wrote:Even Jeeps can be cool
Love it :hysterical: Confusedmokin: :hysterical:

See D if you where to ever push your rig to its limits maybe just maybe I could be on the other end of the winching ... :thefinger:

I wonder if we could plan a rock crawling trip to say ... ummmm ... Mt. Rushmore so we can see you push the limitations of that incredible awesome buggy of yours ... :notworthy:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
:popc1:
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
johnpaulgolf Wrote:Love it :hysterical: Confusedmokin: :hysterical:

I wonder if we could plan a rock crawling trip to say ... ummmm ... Mt. Rushmore so we can see you push the limitations of that incredible awesome buggy of yours ... :notworthy:

I could "Poppa Wheelie" then do a burnout on Abe Lincoln's FACE! :rebel:

D
[SIZE=7]That Jeep Guy[/SIZE]
Bought NOT Built!
cuz1 Wrote:Even Jeeps can be cool
godevil Wrote:I could "Poppa Wheelie" then do a burnout on Abe Lincoln's FACE! :rebel:

D

YES YES YES YES YES ... hehehe hahaha :hysterical: :bdent: :hysterical: :bdent: :hysterical: :toothy12: :hysterical: :toothy12: :hysterical:

:biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
wow! good job jp im glad you didnt post pics first. that was hery humble of you.:hysterical:
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread chuzie 129 17,345 12-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Bronco Biff
  Closed Thread: snipes243 2 954 10-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  the shock thread blazinchuck 9 1,796 02-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  It is now official!! trkbilder 17 3,875 04-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Last Post: trkbilder
  my EB suggestion thread..."BS" blazinchuck 29 4,981 10-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  official BroncoII.org thread blazinchuck 3 1,820 07-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  new off-road recovery vehicle DeTowman 26 4,913 10-26-2007, 10:28 PM