Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
I see you like it down and dirty! Nice looking rigs. Welcome to the group!!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm also new to the group, my name's Josh. I hate to say it but I'm not able to post any pictures of my 95 eddie bauer. I'm in Iraq and have to pictures on my computer. Sorry. It's stock right now with a long list of things that I want to do. I'm sure I'll have questions later.
nyama08 Wrote:I'm also new to the group, my name's Josh. I hate to say it but I'm not able to post any pictures of my 95 eddie bauer. I'm in Iraq and have to pictures on my computer. Sorry. It's stock right now with a long list of things that I want to do. I'm sure I'll have questions later.
welcome josh.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
nyama08 Wrote:I'm also new to the group, my name's Josh. I hate to say it but I'm not able to post any pictures of my 95 eddie bauer. I'm in Iraq and have to pictures on my computer. Sorry. It's stock right now with a long list of things that I want to do. I'm sure I'll have questions later.
Welcome HERO!! And thanks for doing what you're doing!!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, Just wanted to re-itroduce myself. Moved to Mooresville about a year ago and then to Cornelius 2 months ago.

Here's what I got
[Image: b1.jpg]
Is not a hobby, it's an addiction.
nice bronco! that's the freewheeling edition, isn't it?
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
i love the 78/79's . welcome.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
I love the stripe package on that rig! Welcome to the group.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Welcome abord, and nice ride. Love the those stripes. I have considered painting my 78 like that if I keep it.
Broncomatt
Hey Paul! Glad you got back on the website....stick around , there's a lot happening here.....

Nice meeting you the other day......NICE Bronco!:xyxthumbs:

Rhonda
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,407 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd