Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is now official!!
Well, I have finally gone and done it! i no longer own a Bronco of any kind. I sold my '89 B2 today back to it's original owner for $3500. I've lost interest in'em because I can't affored'em anymore. I've switched over to golf carts and having the time of my life. CB 4X4 has been good to me and I'll still check in from time to time. I just think I've found my niche and I'm going with that. You guys hang in there and I'll be seeing you around!!!! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hate to hear that, but I completely understand. This economy is taking a toll on everyone's wallet and the broncos are getting put to the side. Check in more often and keep in touch!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
You know I will!!!:xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stay in touch Clint - glad we got to spend some time with y'all over the years......you at least have to come see us for the spring meet n greet from time to time!!! Confusedupergrin:
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I always enjoyed around and David. You know I'll have to check out the spring meet. You all stay cool and best of luck on your business venture!!:xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!

X2 :notworthy: ... later little buddy :xyxthumbs: ... pleeez stop by and visit! :biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
blazinchuck Wrote:hey Clint, Im glad to know someone as nice as you. You're always welcome here...bronco or not. Glad your enjoying other things too. You'll always be the one I knew with the cleanest broncoII!

Thanks, Chuck. I just feel humbled by all of this and want you guys to know the feeling is mutual. I will check in every so often and you never know, there could be another Bronco in my future.:xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
johnpaulgolf Wrote:X2 :notworthy: ... later little buddy :xyxthumbs: ... pleeez stop by and visit! :biggthumpup:

JP, you'll always be special. You hang in there and if I'm ever in Savannah I'll look you up!!! :xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Now its time to buy an EB!
'72 TBA...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Recovery Thread blazinchuck 248 64,723 06-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  official BroncoII.org thread blazinchuck 3 1,832 07-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob