• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
welcome supertoyota88
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Welcome! Let's see some pictures Confusedupergrin:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
lol i tell u what i just cant belive how many people didnt know the top came off a bronco everywere i got people ask why did u cut the top off or ask did u make that lol a women with a hummer stoped my wife and asked her if i could make her husband a truck like that and my wife told her that they come like that she was like nice. i just that it was funny cuz she drive a hummer
how's it going everyone new to the group from shaw/sumter sc. i have a 1991 bronco /w 351w. 26yrs old married three kids. bought my rig in feb '09 and have been fixin stuff and working on it since. almost gave up a few times but stuck with it and starting to gain some confedence in her. i put a post under the uwharrie thread, taking a trip this weekend if anyone is intrested, more details there.
welcome aboard
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Welcome to the group, since you'll be in URE you should shoot up to the Raleigh bash on sat!
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey everyone...my name is tony and i am 24...i just purchased a 93 bronco..thanx to jayt for helping me find one:biggthumpup:

[Image: th_0626091702.jpg]

[Image: th_100_0657.jpg]
Welcome Tony.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Welcome
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
welcome to the group,chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,407 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd