Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Fine 69
i guess im gonna go with turbo mufflers and exit exhaust in front of rear tires. gonna take it in as soon as we get back from ure.
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
well got grill and bumper reinstalled last night and found a fuel leak but easy fix had a loose clamp. its ready for exhaust shop hopefully will have it back by next friday!!
im such a procrastonater!! i gotta get this thing to exhaust shop. however i did get some tube doors. thanks josh!

Attached Files Image(s)

thursday going to exhaust shop. got my appt set up this afternoon. should have back fri evening..get to drive it this weekend..hooray!!!
cant wait to hear it!!!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
awesome...we will need a sound clip lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
its loaded on trailer...droppin it off for exhaust tomorrow after work..might just have to take half day vacation...lmao..should have it back fri evening...hooray
:drinkbud:project engine swap complete. exhaust done! will get vid or sound clip when it cools off a little.:drinkbud::drinkbud:
heres a couple pics and clip of exhaust. dont have any fancy tips or anything... but i want to thank everyone for tips and tricks and advice throughout this swap. it was appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKw5lrphhFQ

Attached Files Image(s)

so got to drive this thing around for a little while today. other than not having any brakelights everything else seemed to do very well. i am very pleased with the performance of the 302. i wish i would have swapped a long time ago.