Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn and Burn???
I think that Keith (744x4) and I will ride up together. Not 100% but we should make it.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Sounds great!! That should hopefully make 8. The more, the merrier!

If any of you would like to come up the night before (especially you Charleston types), my house is open. I don't think Sharon will be here all weekend, so we can have the house to ourselves... There is 1 spare bedroom upstairs and I have an inflatable bed or 2.

I spoke with Nick H at URE on Sat. He is planning to bring another angle grinder, drop cord, and a u-joint press.
Well, it's about a week and a half away.
Any new items for the work day?

Chuck, been thinking. How dirty is the rig and how rusty are your nuts Confusedcratchhe:
It would be really nice if you had a pressure washer (or took it to a car wash) to try to get as much dirt/grime off of the suspension parts as possible to make it a bit easier to work with and maybe a couple of days of applying some liquid wrench to the nuts and bolts would be a good idea.

Charles, what about food, heard anything form anyone about what they are bringing?

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified
im ordering some degree bushings today(C bushings), i was planning to clean the underneath before leaving, but my pressure washer had different ideas-its dead. so ill clean it at the car wash before i leave out.i hit all the bolts,nuts already...and will hit them again soon.

as for food, i dont plan to bring groceries...was planning to buy what i need there in town for grilling burgers and dogs if thats cool. i think if ppl drink something special(ie diet coke,diet drinks,mello,etc...ppl should bring their own drinks) ill buy some beer also.

...sound good?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:ill buy some beer also.

...sound good?

I drink Budweiser :beer: :hysterical:

I can bring ground meat or whatever ... or we can just take a trip to the store when we get there and see what everyone wants. What time do you think it'll get started on Saturday morning?

I'm also trying to convince a "new" EB enthusiast from around here to ride up with us. Will anyone else have their broncos there?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
mine will be there:hysterical::hysterical::bdent::toothy12: :thefinger:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Thanks for bumping this up and the discussion. Great ideas, Nick. I have been out of town. am up in the big NJ right now...

what time are you planning to be here Chuck? Fri or Sat? that will determine what time we need to be ready. i plan on sendig out a mass PM or 2 beforehand.

right now i have no idea what anyone wants to bring.

How about:

- snack stuff (for while we are working)- cookies, crackers, whatever
- potato salad
- veggie dish
- caserole or something
- beans
- dessert

this is a list to think about. if you want to bring a side item listed, or if you have something not listed, post up. my idea is for one person to take one item.

For lunch we can get a Domino's deal, if everyone is good with pizza. should be pretty cheap. i have a fridge in the garage and keep it stocked w/water and soda (sorry, no sundrop, unless Clay scores some). any adult beverage is BYOB.

Don't be shy on volunteering for a food. right now, nothing is nailed down- it's wide open.
For groceries, we have a Food Lion and a Harris Teeter (whichever you prefer) each within about 6 miles from the house. Advance, Napa, and Auto Zone are all next to each other, about 4 miles from the house. Lowe's and Home Depot are right there as well. Should be easy to get about anything we might need.

Oh, and my broncos will be there Big Grin

Should be adding a new one to the fold on the way back thru from NJ to NC. To me, it looks A LOT like Nick H's Bronco!

Attached Files Image(s)

sweet the bronco up in pa sweet looking ride
68 Half cab
broncosbybart Wrote:For groceries, we have a Food Lion and a Harris Teeter (whichever you prefer) each within about 6 miles from the house. Advance, Napa, and Auto Zone are all next to each other, about 4 miles from the house. Lowe's and Home Depot are right there as well. Should be easy to get about anything we might need.

Oh, and my broncos will be there Big Grin

Should be adding a new one to the fold on the way back thru from NJ to NC. To me, it looks A LOT like Nick H's Bronco!

dayum, cant hide money lol:hysterical:

need more details please:popc1:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turn and Burn '13?? let's decide blazinchuck 1 1,621 01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: JayT
  Turn and Burn part Deux?? broncosbybart 28 4,317 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: scbronco