Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn and Burn???
I wondered if that was you that bought Bill's Bronco. It is a well build rig, I think you'll enjoy it, congrats.

I will commit to bringing a crock pot full of baked beans and a tup of pretzles for snacks.

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified
broncosbybart Wrote:Should be adding a new one to the fold on the way back thru from NJ to NC. To me, it looks A LOT like Nick H's Bronco!

Where is the "I hate you" button? Chuck can we add a new button on here?:thefinger:
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Any word on doing work on Friday yet? Anyone coming up earlier than Saturday?
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
i honestly assumed we would come up sat morning. but i need to find out from nixtrix what shocks he has, that might make me have to come up fri...hhhhmmm, not sure
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:i honestly assumed we would come up sat morning. but i need to find out from nixtrix what shocks he has, that might make me have to come up fri...hhhhmmm, not sure

Well I'm all about getn dirty Friday. But Saturday I have to Turn & Burn on some F-16s!
I thought the plan was just for Saturday, Can't make it on Friday, Unfortunately work gets into the way of fun sometimes.

Don't think I will drive the Bronco down, but you never know.

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified
So, Nick is bringin the beans and some snackage. Cool.

Chuck, let us know when you are gonna be up here and we can go from there. I'll be around all day Fri, so you (or anyone else) is more than welcome to show up. Got plenty of stuff in the works here as well, but that is my own stuff.

Don't hate me too bad. I'm driving a TJ right now... The body is a mess. It needs a good bit of body work, but at least it should be something to drive instead of the Heep (which is on the market if anyone wants one) Big Grin

FYI, my wife is not going to be around all weekend. So, if you want to come early or stay late, whatever, no worries! I have 2 spare bedrooms. 1 has a real bed. I have an inflatable bed for the other if need be.

Oh, and the guy who I am buying the Bronco from is selling it because he just picked up the red one that was on classic. It was the one that was in CA/NV and was 4 linked front and rear, had 60's under it and sat way up in the air. Has the stock frame rails, but the sheet metal is sitting on tube work. Can't find it posted anywhere anymore. It was cool seeing it in person. It was listed for like 34k. He ended up getting it for about 1/2 that!!
i would be down for some wrenching or hanging out on fri....just sat is out of the question..
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
like i mentioned earlier, i plan to be there sat 9-9:30...maybe a lil earlier if we can get there with no problems.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Just sent out a super spam PM on this event. If you can think of anyone else to send it to, do it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turn and Burn '13?? let's decide blazinchuck 1 1,621 01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: JayT
  Turn and Burn part Deux?? broncosbybart 28 4,317 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: scbronco