Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ParadisePWoffrd's EB
Me likey!! Where did you find those at? VERY nice!!!!
A guy in raleigh had them... They have a few runs out west and some around here on them; then he tore his buggy down to build an Ultra4...
Ben...........Big Dixie Boggers........www.MudProMetalworks.com
i think i saw them. were they on the red buggy? your rig is gonna look BAD with those on there!
dayum, those wheels and tires are awesome!!!!!

hurry and post pics with them mounted lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
once the rain lets up, Ill roll it back outside...

Also, if anyone knows the details behind 35/40 spline upgrades for a 9", Im trying to learn what all is envolved...

I also picked up a new hauler this week:

Sweet!

As far as the 9" goes, you need to get an aftermarket center section that will accept the larger bearings required for a 35 spline conversion. You'd want to do that anyway. The factory cast centers are notorious for breaking at the pocket retainer bearing (the roller style bearing on the end of the pinion). Go nodular or aftermarket fo sho. I've never seen a 40 spline setup. Most all Bronco vendors only stock 28 or 31 spline axles. 35's are usually special order.
nice truck check out this site Carolina Diesels

cant go wrong with a Cummins!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I also narrowed the front clip up... still need to build/cut down a hood... bolted up the new shoes and rolled it outside.

[Image: aefe78ba-64fb-9eef.jpg]

[Image: aefe78ba-6511-8f1f.jpg]

[Image: aefe78ba-6523-dad9.jpg]
dayum, that front pic looks a lot like FBG!!! looking dayum good man!!!
Ben, those wheels and tires really add to the already "bad arse attitude" of your bruggy....Great find!! Good work there brother, keep those pics coming....:xyxthumbs:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)