Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn and Burn???
We have 9 confirmed people coming right now! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few days!!!! Please let me know if you are bringing anything for food, and if so, what. Please let me know either yes or no on the food. Just want to be prepared!
Who are the nine?

I know of:

Charles (host)
Chuck (truck donor)
Robert
Keith
Nick
JayT
Matt

Patrick - coming with Keith and me.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:Who are the nine?

I know of:

Charles (host)
Chuck (truck donor)
Robert
Keith
Nick
JayT
Matt

Patrick - coming with Keith and me.

DougV is riding with me
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Clay is #9. Nick @ NicksTrix might come. Spoke w/him today. Chuck, he said that since you are near the coast, if you brought the shrimp, he'd bring the cooker and do up a low country boil....

sounds good to me!

Robert, who is Patrick? He'd be 10.
ill see what i can do
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
he was more joking, by the sound of it. BUT, if you wanna do it- i'll see if he is serious enough to getter dun.
well, if i go through the trouble to bring some dayum skrumps....he Better show and cook! lol

and bring all his shocks too hehe
sent him a pm on classic. i'll letcha know what he says. sounded like he might have some shocks. you have any idea how long yours are right now at ride height? you haven't taken them off and measured extended/compressed length have you?

just got a pm back from him:

sure i'll do it. i'll sponsor the rest. tell chuck to bring up about 4# of good shrimp. he can get cleaned and peeled if he likes or you just have everyone clean em after i cook em.
tell me roughly what time you want to eat and send me some directions
If it works out, anyone object to skrimps???
aight then, im gonna get some skrumps lol, and it dont matter who objects...we gonna have skrumps,burgers,and what nots

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turn and Burn '13?? let's decide blazinchuck 1 1,621 01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: JayT
  Turn and Burn part Deux?? broncosbybart 28 4,317 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: scbronco