Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today?
On Friday I did some fall cleaning at Charles' garage in preperation for the "Turn & Burn", also did some Poor Man swapping of bronco parts. On Saturday I added some exhaust pipes to direct the fumes down so the exhaust don't get in the cab. Should be getting my seals sometime this week.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
So, between yesterday and today I managed to get almost everything back together from my 2" body lift install with new body mount bushings. The only thing that is really left is extended e-brake cables, but I dont have those yet.. (not vital stuff). Took it for a test drive today, and the entire truck seems more stable(lot less rattling too). I did run into one little problem on my test drive... I had to trim the tunnel around the j-shifter in order to shift to all positions. Wasnt thinking and put the boot and trim ring back in the original holes. Needless to say, when I took off, it popped into neutral and I had to drive back to the house in 4 low. Got that fixed and its doing great.

Attached Files Image(s)

recently finished up getting my new floor pans and kick panels in as well as the drivers side rocker. hopefully it wont rain today and i can start on the passenger rocker. feels good to finally make some progress!
ncsubronc Wrote:recently finished up getting my new floor pans and kick panels in as well as the drivers side rocker. hopefully it wont rain today and i can start on the passenger rocker. feels good to finally make some progress!

wheres those pics...dont ya have a build thread lol:bdent:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:wheres those pics...dont ya have a build thread lol:bdent:

i know, i know....crawdad already asked me for some pics of my progress and i still aint got around to getting any. :banghead:

i'll see if i can put together a little build thread soon :biggthumpup:
so after getting front axle installed finally getting around to play with it some...and also while im at it getting saddled up for winter

Attached Files Image(s)

If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
bolted in my roll cage finally, made a hi-lift mount on the tire swing-out, had to fix the jerry can latch(wouldnt work right since everything was powder coated). working on a CB/antenna mount now
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
got the passenger rocker welded in the other day....
Just finished my test drive after installing a StoneCrusher Steering kit. Install went really smooth, drilled the knuckles and pittman on the truck using my 18v drill. Slow and steady with lots of cutting oil and no problems. Went over Knuckle and it really gained me some clearance, it also helped a lot with the bump steer i was having from the trac bar riser.

sorry for the shitty photo.
[Image: photobucket-6197-1319063679655.jpg]

I could not be happier with the outcome, great product and packaging. Included nice quality FK heims and all the hardware needed. I looked at several kits before deciding to do business with Anthony, could have saved money with a weld-in kit but the ease of installation made spending the extra worth it. Comes black powdercoated also.

Nate
looks great!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Bronco Driver Cameo Bronco Biff 9 2,869 05-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: snipes243
  Bronco sighting in eastern Pendleton SC Crawdad 0 1,409 01-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Crawdad
  Bucking Bronco ParadisePWoffrD 0 785 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ParadisePWoffrD
  Bronco new year resolutions wepuckett 12 2,531 01-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Bronco Biff
  Check this bronco out snipes243 5 3,244 12-29-2015, 08:58 PM
  Bronco Christmas snipes243 23 4,092 12-26-2015, 04:22 PM
  Who's Charleston Bronco made my local news? Bronco Biff 0 767 10-05-2015, 08:58 AM
  Ruff 76 I looked at today. Broncitis 20 5,783 09-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  The Bronco made the news today snipes243 8 1,917 08-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Last Post: 66Roadster
  Not a bronco but..... firefighter2134 4 1,486 07-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Last Post: firefighter2134