Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ParadisePWoffrd's EB
im diggin the hubs. everything is coming together, cant wait to see it
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
also, thats a nice thin fan...where ya get it? how much?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
got it off ebay with the radiator. With the factory core support, if wouldnt fit between the rad and the engine, but idk if that has anything to do with my 351w. it would fit between the rad & grill though with some trimming.

heres one just like it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-Reversible-El...665wt_1029
Ben...........Big Dixie Boggers........www.MudProMetalworks.com
You destroyed that 44! I would have liked to see what you did to make that happen. Looing good!!
also, if you converted that front D60 to 5 lug...please post anything about that job-thanks
will do guys... there are different ways to convert the 60 to 5 lug... but i havent found good info for doing a balljoint axle, so Im kinda running blind... but Ill post up all my info once I get the brakes figured out.

I think turning in the stops might have helped the 44, but I had the wheels turned all the way trying to get off a rock. power steering threw the belt. right side exploded. tried to back off the rock. left side exploded. havent broken a lockout yet.
Got a little more work done on the front suspension.... got all the brackets cut off and got the links tacked in place...

[Image: picture.php?albumid=363&pictureid=4159]
[Image: picture.php?albumid=363&pictureid=4158]
[Image: picture.php?albumid=363&pictureid=4157]

also turned up my pump and welded a bigger return into the reservoir.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=363&pictureid=4156]
[Image: picture.php?albumid=363&pictureid=4155]

need to cycle it some and figure out where the shocks are going... then tear down and finish welding, and figuring out all the steering.
Looks like you've been at it! It is gonna be a BDB rig before too much longer.
Haha yea. Looks like the WB might be ~118". Longer then I wanted but needed to have the front work right.

Will probly shorten the rear when I rework it down the road.
how come i can see the pics???