Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Things acoming!!!
Whatever. Where is the new site? Another couple weeks has past. How are we looking? I know this has been in the works for months! C'mon now.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Sweet! Testing replies from tapatalk! ! Thanks jayt
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Woot!... Are email notifications working too?

edit:Yep!
Pretty sweet
68 Half cab
Loving the PDF library, and "articles" feature!
Saaaweeeet! Thanks JayT! You da man!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why are the most of the headings in the 'latest post' sections on the right side from the beginning of May? Probaby something I am doing wrong...
Just noticed the site is finally up. AWESOME!!!!! Mikey likey
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
broncosbybart Wrote:Why are the most of the headings in the 'latest post' sections on the right side from the beginning of May? Probaby something I am doing wrong...
i see what you mean Bart...Im not sure, maybe jayt has an idea?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Thank you, Chuzie! Sorry to take so long!

Bart/poohbah, it's nothing that you did wrong.. I did not copy over the indexing/latest threads tables from the old site. What you're seeing is the "last thread" from when we first installed vb4 and copied over the database at that time... Thread counts, and "last thread/post" stuff will fix itself as we start really using the new site... if not, I'll fix it manually. Today's goal was just to get it switched over, and not lose the last 2 months of messages during our "test"...