Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My little mule, Pe'pe
He's coming, he bought a shirt.

Screw the other stuff like work and money.

Matt, sorry if you posted it, but what gauges are you using? They look great!
If that's the case, there will be no admission to NovRun without a shirt! B-)

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Looks very nice interested as well to know how that FI turns out.
Looks good matt
68 Half cab
Ok Mr. Workaholic, it has been a month. Let's see some progress!!!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:

But I have made a bit of progress. Radiator is in, all the mounts are made and painted.
Custom modified the aux cooler fan for the radiator, finish installing the trans coolers and fan.
Started running the fuel lines, bed liner covered the tanks for the washer tank, vapor tank and coolent res. All but the trans cooler lines are in. Alt and ps pump are also installed. I custom built this fan guard. I have been saving the parts to make it for nearly 8 years! It may seem slow but there is a lot of thought going into each part before it gets put on.

Attached Files Image(s)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks good matt
68 Half cab
Is that from an a/c unit?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

Admittedly, yes. When the our house in NC lost its up stairs A/C unit I pulled the guard off the unit before the system was replaced. After we sold the house at a loss I still had to pay for that A/C unit for another year. This is the most expensive fan guard ever!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The black amo can on the left was originally between the rear shocks. Since the spare swings out and I have moved the rear shocks I am looking to use that in the left rear. I had originally thought about making a tool box out of an old gas can. Since I really don't have time to make on and I really like that the water proof box. I will make a small frame to lift it to match the height of the water can. That way I can store the yank straps or recovery bag under it. I also have the mounts for the hi lift and axe/shovel mount. Keep in mind 95% of this truck is repurposed parts and pieces!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]