Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself to the group!
Blew the 170 so I swapped in a 302 and a Toploader, 2" Suspension of unknown origin...One of the POs installed it, 3" Body, 6 Point cage, 74 power steering, 33" MT Dunlops... The rest is pretty much stock. I have a D-44 in the garage waiting to go in when I can get a new carrier and some 4:11's to match the back.
Junebug, welcome to the club....that looks like a sweet ride!! :xyxthumbs:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
nice..welcome...
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
Welcome to the group. sweet looking bronco you still in the uncc area?
68 Half cab
Nice Bronco Junebug!
snipes243 Wrote:Welcome to the group. sweet looking bronco you still in the uncc area?

UNCC?!!! Wow that was a long time ago! How did you know I lived up there? I am currently living in Waxhaw...
Junebug Wrote:UNCC?!!! Wow that was a long time ago! How did you know I lived up there? I am currently living in Waxhaw...

I was just wondering seen a bronco similiar towards yours. Then when I was looking at your pictures the uncc network on facebook poped up.
68 Half cab
welcome aboard! c'mon out to the turn and burn (wrenching day at my place) if you'd like. you aren't too far from here.
Im Nathan, ive had my bronco since it was completely stock and i was only 15. Im 25 now and waiting for the call from the USAF to go to BMT and serve our country. Really hope to get her out on the trail with you guys before i leave, guess we will see. :beer:

on 31s in Tellico.
[Image: DSC00509.jpg]

on 33s at River Rock.
[Image: DSC01198-1.jpg]

here she is at Royal Blue
[Image: IMGP0595.jpg]

and WindRock
[Image: DSCN1378.jpg]
hells yeah!! I recognize that bronco for other pics in the past...always loved the brown uncut with corner guards! looks pimpin'

thanks for the intro...and welcome again!Chuck

i sure miss riverrock!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to group jrshepherd 17 3,407 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jrshepherd