Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Recovery Thread
Well, atleast it was well preserved.....

And I agree, I love this site!
Allright this guy was actually pretty cool I was pickin on him :pokeSadhmmm imagine that):toothy12: and he fired back he was allright except he likes Jeeps. :hysterical::hysterical:

Anyway we all know that Broncos have been saving jeeps for over 40 years.:rockon:
But this was my first "Heep" recovery with my newly on the road bad a** EB.:bigok:

Confusedcratchhe: I beleive this guy was a friend of Carl's :beerSadit's cool Cuz1 I won't hold that against you) so please chime in...:popc1:

:whiteflag: As you can imagine he did not want help from us :whiteflag:...he was smokin tires...havin his buddy jump on the corners...he tried everything.:banghead: Then me being the nice guy that I am politely asked if he needed help...hesitant he was but gratefull I'm sure...

well I won't wait any longer heeeerrrrrrreeee wweeeeeee goooo!!!!!

click um they get bigger :wav:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE155.jpg]

you know what that's the same line 73bronc took with his stock lift and 31" tires and open diffs...huh that could almost be....well no...it is...yeah it is...really funny...:hysterical: :hysterical:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE157.jpg]

I think this was when the real John Paul even craked a couple jokes on the "Heep":lowblow:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE158.jpg]

It's allright...we all now you tried...no really its allright...:xyxthumbs:

[Image: th_TheBash08My1stURE159.jpg]

Lets all ask the question....how embarassed do you think this guy wuz.Confusedcratchhe: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
I would have left my jeep there to be gutted and burned!!!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Hahahahahahaha...priceless!
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)
33" inch tires and 3 1/2" lift JP! :thefinger: I'll forgive you this time... This was one of the highlights from the event. This lone Jeep trying it's best, while we all cheered for the rocks to hold him right there. JP raced to his EB and I grabbed a camera. :hysterical:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
73Bronc Wrote:33" inch tires and 3 1/2" lift JP! :thefinger: I'll forgive you this time... This was one of the highlights from the event. This lone Jeep trying it's best, while we all cheered for the rocks to hold him right their while JP raced to his EB and I grabbed a camera. :hysterical:

Ooopps Trey I was not insulting you at all...just made for a good story and thanks for grabbin my camera.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Mike (dude in heep) is a friend of mine and he is truly worth making fun of. JP do you care if I post the last pic on NC4x4.com? Mike posts over there and I think it would be funny for him to see the pic overthere where his heep buddies look. Funny, Mike called me today and wanted to know if I knew of anyone that might want to trade an EB for a fourwheeler. I will convert him yet.:biggthumpup:

carl
cuz1 Wrote:Mike (dude in heep) is a friend of mine and he is truly worth making fun of. JP do you care if I post the last pic on NC4x4.com? Mike posts over there and I think it would be funny for him to see the pic overthere where his heep buddies look. Funny, Mike called me today and wanted to know if I knew of anyone that might want to trade an EB for a fourwheeler. I will convert him yet.:biggthumpup:

carl

Sic' em Carl!!
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Which one of you would not help these poor girls out. Have a heart.....

Attached Files Image(s)

did you help them Jeff?????
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirts! 10th Annual NovRun shirt thread chuzie 129 17,346 12-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Bronco Biff
  Closed Thread: snipes243 2 955 10-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  the shock thread blazinchuck 9 1,801 02-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  It is now official!! trkbilder 17 3,880 04-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Last Post: trkbilder
  my EB suggestion thread..."BS" blazinchuck 29 4,991 10-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  official BroncoII.org thread blazinchuck 3 1,820 07-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  new off-road recovery vehicle DeTowman 26 4,941 10-26-2007, 10:28 PM