Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! I need someone who can tig weld almn
Matt, that's a pisser about the job....Trust me there's no longer any loyalty from a company towards its employees in today's corporate world. Irregardless of your blood, sweat and tears on behalf of the company, you are just another resource to be used, abused and discarded at the whim of those "bean-counters" whose sole objective is to fatten the bottom line....I empathize with you because I've been there, done that, and worn that t-shirt several times over the life of my working career. In the last 40 years, I have moved my family and chased the "American Dream" from SC, NC, FL, MS, TN and finally back to NC....I thank God everyday that I have made it to the twilight years of my working career with my sanity intact. For the past year and a half I've been able to put the stress and strain of that roller coaster ride behind me and enjoy my time away from work............. Here's to you, best of luck in you job search!! :beer: :mug: :drinkbud:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)

Messages In This Thread
Help! I need someone who can tig weld almn - by medwards01 - 06-30-2011, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weld thru primer?? ELWOOD 2 1,086 07-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ELWOOD