Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting ready
I thought you guys might be interested I am getting ready to put my centech harness in and decided to take the dash out! Im hoping that was a good idea
Anyways here are some pictures to look at.
[Image: SDC13253640x480.jpg]
I found more rust where does it all come from?Confusedcratchhe:
[Image: SDC13250640x480.jpg]
[Image: SDC13255640x480.jpg]
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
good luck...I'm ready to web wire that thing with ya:bdent:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Yeah I did'nt take my dash out when I rewired mine...but I'm about ready to remove dash and straighten some stuff up!!!

Don't make it out to be more than what it seems...keep postin pics!!!...lookin good!!!
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
I took my dash out but put yellow sitckys on each wire as I removed them so I could easily ID what went where. Good luck.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
berg, that ain't no rust!!! Hell, put your windshield back up and go on!!!

Good luck with the wiring!!
The wiring will be easier than you think and when you're done it'll be one of the best mod's you do to the truck. Good Luck and let us know if you have any questions.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I finished installing the harness yesterday It was easier than I thought. The only thing I had trouble with was the tailights when I turn my head lights on the backup lights turn on I think it must be a ground but for now I just take the bulb out. the only thing I didnt like about it was that the rear harness was a little to long. But I can't complain.
what did you end up paying? I need to get a harness too.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I bought from toms and also got the ignition adapter. with shipping and there christmas discount [25.00] it was about 445.00.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tube doors for full size bronco pre-made and ready for you!!! huntingflastyle 8 6,110 09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: huntingflastyle
  ready for the show and shine.....hehe shon 8 1,440 03-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: shon
  Gettin ready!!! johnpaulgolf 14 2,409 03-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johnpaulgolf