Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gettin ready!!!
New forum looks great...Got my CB, Radio, XM all installed in the last couple days...can't wait for the M&G.

Also over the weekend got my Ron Davis rad. keeping my temps more in the 190 range instead of 200-210, thought I would get better temps but...Front pass. side u-joint replaced. Windsheild wipers and motor next...still debating on what kinda horn to go with, I thinking a trian horn would be suffecient. Thats all for now.
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
sounds awesome John! Look forward to seeing ya...maybe we can all leave out around the same time,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:sounds awesome John! Look forward to seeing ya...maybe we can all leave out around the same time,Chuck

I am thinking About leaving Wed. now my son is out of school all next week...so maybe a mini vacation...I will probably stay in Summerville Wed. night...Columbia area or north Thurs. night...so let me know maybe we can caravan from Columbia when you come through.

Count me in on the dogs, burgers and trail ride (NO MUD FOR ME!!) wed night...got my swag? bring it wed

I AM SOOO READY

you know it!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
[Image: th_rad003.jpg]

Still having temps in the 200-210 range Confusedcratchhe: after talking with my buddy and Chuck we decided to add a new aftermarket temp gauge that I will install today.Confusedupergrin:

Hopefully have an update this afternoon :xyxthumbs:

I will say, I'm a little disapointed to see the expensive radiator doesn't have a shroud that completely covers the radiator from side to side. It's beautiful for sure...but not the most effective. I think you will be fine once you install the new gauges,Chuck

BTW, great pics John
Sounds like my old temperature problems I mentioned before. One thing after another with the cooling system. Just takes that 1 piece to make it right. Unfortunately, finding that piece tends to get expensive. Let us know what happens.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
:biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: Temps after idle for 15 minutes in garage and one trip around the block no gas just idle speed...Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

[Image: th_temp002.jpg]

So it was the gauge. That is sweet!!! Was the bad one just old or something? Talk about a cheap fix. Congrats. Now time to go tear it up. Confusedupergrin:
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
thats awesome John! right where it should be,Chuck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tube doors for full size bronco pre-made and ready for you!!! huntingflastyle 8 6,108 09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: huntingflastyle
  ready for the show and shine.....hehe shon 8 1,438 03-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: shon
  getting ready berg bronco 8 1,424 12-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Last Post: berg bronco